Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

u smoke too much. u bitched up in the jail and u know it. u were even goin around lyin like " yea i got busted for a qp" bullshit. your just a liar. i got a whole cd that Proves your a liar. and the thing where i snitch on taleand u told me not too :laugh1: :laugh1: thats halarious.

we were in jail for like 15 hrs and we slept on the floor till we were released and yer tryin ta hype it like we were doin a fuckin prison bid er some shit nice story though, and keep frontin like you werent beggin me for copies of me and my cousins albums and mixtapes when we were cool, then the beef starts and suddenly its all wack

oh well thats what haters do, and you know 100% you were gonna snithch on tale if i didnt tell you ta keep yer mouth shut .

nobody would even know you existed as a writer if it wasnt for 12oz internet bullshit

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by 5iveDee+Apr 4 2006, 12:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (5iveDee - Apr 4 2006, 12:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stay faded@Apr 3 2006, 07:43 PM

yeah I am better than you

hey clock work PM isn't working, PM your # or AIM me. peace

Ohhh man maybe now we can e beef and we can go over eachothers stuff. Sound good?

[/b]

hahah maybe you can get out of the 10th grade frist and actually get up around the city, sound good?

see you say all these other people is haters but the only people you respect is old writers that dont do shit anymore...SLAE your fucking an idiot and lucky theres only but a hand full of writers in DC....I think your beginning the second stage of narcissism...

RIVERS...dont sweat that shit you do your thing. the only reason hes talking smack is cause your active and he wants all the attention...its fucking pathetic...SLAE that piece or whatever you want to call it some some shit...Id want someone to go over it too...

You been writing for a while now and still cant figure out your tag name or how to do letters....you suck