Wash DC

colonisms

o and speakin of bein scared.....is nice to see u cross out writers like TALE who dont even live in the city any more.but when we were crew and i had beef, yall were too SCARED to have my back and i had to beef with the whole tfm/dnc crew by myself. you grew some balls after that article was written and i guess and now your makin up for lost time. congradulations on the new balls. fuckin pussy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CaveMandingo@Apr 2 2006, 09:57 PM

nore u are soooo funny. :haha: its cool if u dont remember me helping u paint your shit More than a few times. its all good. id be embarrased too if the guy who i was beefin with was the one who painted shit for me and i took credit for back in the day.its cool. your a pussy.in 03 i didnt give a fuck about bombing the city. that was around the time coma was cappin spok , and thats 1 of the reasons i stayed away from his bitch ass. i was never scared to paint the streets.ive dont it before and most of the time i went solo. ask atoy and slae too. i was doin straightletters on streets while everyon was doin throws.like i said im not scared of shit.

on the subject on your throwup ( that seva made for u)...yea i said it was tight.i also said your tags were tight too. but i was patronizing u. we were cool at the time. i also said comas shit was tight too. u starting to get the point yet?? o yes and pull my card PLEASE!! id love to hear it. tell everyone how im soo rich. i guess i dint go through the " struggle" like u did. u knoe growing up in the hard streets of "briggs cheny" livin in a big 2 story house with the big ass deck over looking a HUGE backyard. but i guess i can hear it all told by u in the mix tape u gave me. U know how u bust guns, run blocks, rob niggaz, doin drive by's, pushin keys. i should get kaos to put the song on here and let everyone know how hard u are. FAKE ASS RAPPER. slae told me that he thinks its lame too we had a talk about it ask him why.well i guess we can go at it. after coma tho. i need to get some practice in first. thats who im really aiming for. im just a rich kid from nw right?? koma should have no problem beatin my ass or u either right.....YEA. OK. so please get back to me. pull my card, cause i got a whole deck of yours to throw out there for ya :haha: :haha: see ya PUSSY!

id love to hear a rap song about drivebys an slangin keys . u would definetly win the internet battle u guys have going on . if not just post the lyrics. im being serious it would be funny fukk even a few lines and a chorus.

yo SLAE this shit is lame but the fucked up part about it is you and others say onething when CAVE is in your face but then turn around and contradict youreself when hes not there...CAVE is a one man army...the only reason Im on here is because this shit needs to be squashed for good. But it seems that theres too much mud flinging and ego tripping for that to happen. You might not give a fuck since your so bad to the bone but I think its in yours and everyone elses best interest for it to end.

One thing I dont think people understand is that this is not the same old beef....this is some serious shit and this forum just happens to be a common ground where people can communicate...At this point it will more than likely move off this forum...

Guest clockwork202

:rolleyes:

im not even going to say anything, im not going keep feuling some dumb interent argument...people want to pull cheap shots and shit onlne, im not one for pulling cards or dry snitching about peoples personal lives or where they live either, so fuck it. whatever happens happens but i dont see this shit coming to a end anytime soon, so im not holding my breath..all this bullshit is getting out of hand

Originally posted by clockwork202@Apr 2 2006, 08:06 PM

:rolleyes:

im not even going to say anything, im not going keep feuling some dumb interent argument...people want to pull cheap shots and shit onlne, im not one for pulling cards or dry snitching about peoples personal lives or where they live either, so fuck it. whatever happens happens but i dont see this shit coming to a end anytime soon, so im not holding my breath..all this bullshit is getting out of hand

its all your crews fault that its getting out of hand. and id really like to know whose snitching. quote it

Originally posted by NEWPORT100S@Apr 2 2006, 08:58 PM

caveman aint a man hes a guy whos gonna get burned by the clan man

Burn me?? never. what do u write?? atb pick up your fones. ive called and left many messages.are u guys SCARED to talk to me??? if not answere the fuckin fone. smallpimpin.....i saw the cd a week ago in my room im tryin to find it. shit is reall funny. its even funnier when u know they asr soft as shit but they sound sooo tough on the track. ill let u know whats up soon

yeah we wouldnt want to ruin 12oz. you know

Yall act like you have any sort of morals and say that people are snitching...which is total bullshit...like THAT is unethical but all the bullshit you do is hard core and moral...Get a grip dude.

I seem to remember a whole lot of prank phone calls and pussy ass race cards being pulled from you guys...

You know that shit popped off when you and COMA dissed those rollers...Shit you didnt even want him to do that shit. But you went along with it cause your mindless and are easily influenced by a narcissistic immature fake thug.

I mean cmon prank phone calls...

What are yall fools like 16 or some shit...living a fucking fantasy thining your a rapper and a street thug hustling drugs...

Oh and by the way

MEAR was dissed on that wall next to RYKER, who you also dissed on the wall with a mural on it next to the light rail...

But I guess in your flurry of hard core bombing you didnt see it. Now it has some nice old KAEOS tags in em though...

Yeah this is the dunb internet, but you all sure as hell like posting your picks and posting shit youve dissed.

But you dont want to fuel a fire right? Sure

Like youd say "whatever helps you sleep at night!"

:king: BIG UP MAR

af546f6f.jpg

af546f6f.jpg

who posted this...COMA...but YOU dont want to fuel some dumb internet beef...cause I mean this is just about some shit talking on the internet right?

That shit says CONE... :haha: ...thats what a DUNCE wears on his head...

I mean you know weve crossed out HUNDREDS of fills, but that shit gets old...it must be fun going over shit that can be said to be some of the HOTTEST burners or bombs ever done in the city...You guys rock... :rolleyes:

Especially you SLAE...how does it feel to be like that little dog on the Kibbles and Bits commercial...

<bgsound src="http://peedicrakk.net/hoodmusic/Sanford.wav" LOOP="infinite" AUTOSTART="TRUE"><center><a href="http://hoodmusic.peedicrakk.net" target="_blank">

ha ha nice stories cave your a creative dude, keep makin up shit you know aint true.. it's hillarious..lie ta yourself like yer hood or some shit when your mom payed 10 G's a year for your bitchass ta go ta high school, and what country are you going to this year for family vacation????? hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaaa.fuckin faggot