Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok ...I aint hating Im just noting a similarity in his style, being that joker had a big influence on graff in DC back in the early 90's.

That aint hating and if you think it is you must be insecure or have a complex.

Giving mention of who created a style is only being respectful, not hating. ..

I agree VAZE was pushing the envelope WHEN he painted, but in reality it lacks letter form, just like your style, but I guess people consider that inovative.

What you should try doing instead of always chating is posting a picture.

everyone is influenced by something. And those that claim not to be just hide their sources. Being influenced and biting arent the same thing. We could post similar shit on here for days and talk about whos style looks the same and whos biting who. But really who fucking cares. Your first influenced by something and then you evolve from that style and take it to the next level.

that joker is dope.

post pics for what? i have nothing to prove...... as far as labeling vazers and my styles as to having no letterform,,... guess you better study just a lil bit harder. Your absolutely right,,,, i do have a complex... a complex letterform that aladumbdumbs cant figure out.... something about,, not just the letters but the connections of letters that make up "my own" style ...sorry if you dont like it, cant please everyone..it is what it is... but if we're gonna label people and what they do..,(lemme jump outside myself for a sec) your style aint no diff from what ive been seeing in ny over the years.... k, seriously,, i wont front on ya skills or ya style,, matter a fact i like it, i'd even be down to paint a prod wit yous,, but ya mouth son..... itsa shame,, so big and bold to voice your oppinion about someone elses shit,, who the fuck are you to judge shit...? and this whole "tuff guy" act... needs to go,, you act like you dont know who caster is,, cmon dog,,, the same cat that you and sum ran from for months,,, so maybe when you decide to grow up you'll learn that being humble aint so bad...... and if you have any other witty comments about me or my style, just pm dog,,.......