Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all the racist shit is cool. ive been called way worse racist names by atb. They have called me nig. coon, porch monkey, etc......so the oreo thing isnt really shit to me.

slae you need to look at yourself and your crew. first of all you and all your crew live at your parents house. you and everyone in your crew has more money and is richer than me. expecially koma, cause his grand mommy died and left him a half million bucks so that he could blow it all on guns from k-mart, smirnoff ice, and buying paint for all you guys.then you talk about acting hard. look at nore and koma. they think there fuckin rappers, makin songs about shootin up the block and selling keys of coke, when in reality they live in nice2 story houses in nearby beltsville.atb is nuthin but wiggers and fake thugs. look at ahoy.....he tried to go hard and be like killa Cam, now hes fuckin locked 4 the rest of his life.

And you slae(clockwork202). you fuckin wrote "Dont get bodied" :haha: :haha: now thats goin hard.u know your weak and u wont do shit. ill whoop your ass, Fuck your girl, then whoop your ass again.and u wont do SHIT.Id say something about you being a mexican but im not a racist.

damn yo

borf

why the fuck would you put up shitty stickers in a museum ?????

that makes no sense... please kill yourself

what your doing is not some next level shit!!!!

everything you do has already been done

you need to stop trying to write and stick to your toy wanna be banksy stenciles

Originally posted by madHipHop@Aug 30 2005, 09:34 PM

damn yo

borf

why the fuck would you put up shitty stickers in a museum ?????

that makes no sense... please kill yourself

what your doing is not some next level shit!!!!

everything you do has already been done

you need to stop trying to write and stick to your toy wanna be banksy stenciles

Bla bla bla....look at me i hate borf that makes me cool....Bla bla bla...... :yuck: get a life and untwist those briefs. no one cares what you have to say.

Originally posted by marsblackmon+Aug 30 2005, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marsblackmon - Aug 30 2005, 09:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Russell_Jones@Aug 30 2005, 08:02 PM

where's all that shit from?^

some from london, dc and couple from philly

[/b]

what kind of marker are you using to get such sharp lines?