Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 8onus+Apr 7 2005, 04:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (8onus - Apr 7 2005, 04:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ATBLOCK@Apr 6 2005, 10:20 PM

DAMN  that  co throw up is the jump off props 2 coma

that throwup is

a) dissed to all hell

b)under a fucking bridge, throwies belong on the street

c) played the hell out.

[/b]

who the fuck are you?

how many fillins have you done?

no one knows you.

Originally posted by YeahRight@Apr 6 2005, 11:24 PM

if thats what makes you sleep good at nite....beliving your own lies, just face the music.your scared and you get no fame for being weak punks..lol

on the contrary...as much as it sucks...they do get fame, thats because they are painting when many sit on thier computer or chill in the shadows, i hear a lot of bitching, such as:

"coma is a toy" - very true, but, he has ups, until someone else kings this guy, keep it shut. go paint and take your spots back, otherwise just lay the fuck down. and beleive you me, i would love nothing more than to walk down any back alley and be able to tell this nigga has competition.

rezist bites, rezist this, rezist that" - shut the fuck up, the nigga paid his dues, and the shit he puts up on walls(and i say this as a photographer, i gave this shit up long ago) is a HELL of a lot nicer to look at than the shit posted by those who diss him.

there are countless other gripes i hear mother fuckers come on here and say, yeahright..this is not directed at you, this is to the many many little bitches who come on here and whine instead of doing something about shit, get out from under bridges, go blow the streets up, half of you who sit in your moms bedroom, prowling 12oz, and diss shit are pitifull, you are a disgrace to the city's history. this is not a dead scene, its just in a low slump. there is a problem...i will explain:

GRAFFITI IS NOT HIP HOP!!!

i said it thats right...its part of the culture. but this is not some mtv shit, half of you doushe bags, think this is some von dutch orgy of colors, get...the....fuck....back...home. this is street kid shit, not meant for the soft. if you are not willing to accept fighting, running from cops, and more fighting as a way of your youth, then stick to legals and don't be surprised when they get dissed, gutter shit niggas have the right to diss that shit cause THEY are keeping this thing allive, not some bitch behind a sams club with brushes and cans compliments of mommy and daddy.

get your mother fucking game up now, i've been wanting to post this shit for a loooong time, i have hesitated because i am supposed to be an observer not a participant, that is my roll, i recognize it, just like some of you need to recognize a pistol whip. jesus fucking christ get off coma, rezist, ecos nuts and go prove to the walls that you deserve this shit.

its pretty sad that i don't even write yet i am in the streets more than half the cunts on here. you should be outdoing me, not the other way around, you should over fucking whelm me to the point where i say..."fuck this, im too tired" and until that day comes, i will still be in every back alley from southside arlington to silver spring, documenting and hoping.

out

PS if you do see me in the streets, and think "yoooo brooo, lets get his cameraaaa", i will gat whip you and brick fuck your face till i own your teeth just like the last pussies who tried it...1

PSS..on a lighter note..if you see some shit you like and have a gmail account, PM me and i will send the big file.

hmmm..... "graffiti is not hip hop" niggah shutup...... Legal wallz, hmmmmmm... lemme put it this way, im retired, i did my share of bombing, not only here in dc but across the fuckin world, i was painten trains before yall niggahz even knew about graffiti. 2 Ive been in trouble. 3 im old, so for me to rock a legal wall is really the only way for me to get my rocks off these days without jeopordizing my job/relationship/family/etc.. yall will understand when yall get old. dont get me wrong, i love bombin, but to old for it, but along with bombing comes the EVOLUTION OF SKILLZ "graffiti is not hip hop" once again niggah shutup... thats the other side of the story, get up and get ill (progress)..... Which is why i have a problem with coma, word, he's good at what he does, prob the best we have/had (despite his throwie lookz just like casts) BUT NIGGAH, YOU DISSED MONTCLAIR WALL WITH MY SHIT ON IT... MATTER OF FACT, I WALKED UP TO IT WITH MY EIGHT YEAR OLD NEPHEW TO WATCH YOU AND XRAE BOLT (so quit all the hardcore ACT)..... cmon dog, let us oldtimers do what we do.... besides all the crossin n dissin shit i actually respect what you do, untill its over my shit.. I will be rocking legalz in the city this summer.. stay off em, i know too much about you already... what this city needs is unity, a bench, something... Niggahz wonder why the insides arent rocked and only the red line really "has it" opposed to the other lines..why is it us vs us and not us vs the people that oppose us from doing our artwork...doesnt make sense...... but word,, i hope everyone keeps doing what they doing with a lil more unity,,, then dc will be revived, more so than ever was before.........oh and sieko,, lemme peep that rooftop you did with e........ peace

ok 1 xrae or coma boltin from that gay legal wall didnt happen good story though that statement about comas throw up jockin casts i dont see it whatsoever ..and the redline is the only rocked lines cuz no 1 cares about va and greenline stays buffed...and who is gettin dissed thats old young cocky toys who put no work in have gotten ragged your shit got respected at that lame bridge in va...so in conclusion ill say u did a small amount of street shit in dc very small..but ive never ragged you dont do legals with toys like eon and theyll run forever good bye..

ps im glad you know 2 much about coma thats cool

umm koma,,, i aint talkin in the third person first of all, Niggah i was there,, and that did happen............ so i didnt catch fame off of being a bigtime dc bomber.never claimed to be, people see where my skill is. ohwell,, niggah i was recognized for painten trains in germany before you even started skatin..... i dont think you understand what im trying to get across. word,, its a know fact,, you kinged the small ass city of dc.. propsgiven, but expand son,, obviously you care about va, ya drive out here, way out here just to do like 10 throwies on a legalwall... what im sayin is,, if you got beef with cats around here or eon or whoever,, settle that shit,,, lets set up some boxing matches,, leave the gunz alone and fist it up niggah....

be a man,,,,,,, and them likewise..

Guest stay faded

what I hate the most is when people get a whole bunch of credit for nothing just cause they are popular, art fags, or in w/ the right crowd. Alot of people don't get 1/2 the credit they deserve while others get 10 times... talk about fucking gay

DAMN...ITS FUKIN ON THIS SUMMER, THE RETURN OF D.C.

SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE SIEKO,EWOK! NYC?

UPS TO DRAK"get out this summer mang!!"

UPS TO BS SQUAD AN THE ORPHANS,"keep em burnt boys"

DBK "get em!"

BIG UPS TO CAVE N SIME "inspiration"

JALE, WHERE THE FUCK U AT!!!!!THE TIME IS NOW!!