Portland OR Sketches

twelver

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys are straight up fools. huh.

tell you guys what. i am going to be chillin down at cooks park in tigard oregon this weekend both days during the eve. meet up with me. i will be with my hommies so dont come up all hard actin like a fool bring your hommies what ever we can chill or hate on each other this is a peace offering.

you guys are straight up fools. huh.

tell you guys what. i am going to be chillin down at cooks park in tigard oregon this weekend both days during the eve. meet up with me. i will be with my hommies so dont come up all hard actin like a fool bring your hommies what ever we can chill or hate on each other this is a peace offering.

Oh yeah? And maybe we can have a thanksgiving dinner feast and laugh and drink and then become butt buddies and "bomb the system" with our mad hip hop "toss ups?" Oh wait... Tigard Oregon? I thought you meant Tigard California... Nvrmnd I cant make it that far.

Oh yeah? And maybe we can have a thanksgiving dinner feast and laugh and drink and then become butt buddies and "bomb the system" with our mad hip hop "toss ups?" Oh wait... Tigard Oregon? I thought you meant Tigard California... Nvrmnd I cant make it that far.

HA HA:lol:

rite is waiting in the dark at any yard toy kids think about painting, he gots fresh k swisses on and gold fronts.. he carries a gun to, a flare gun. and if you roll up to his spot not only will he pistol whip you but he'll steal ya paint then paint all open panels and go over your pieces, he is a nightmare. dont ask where rite is... you dont want to know where rite is..

rite is waiting in the dark at any yard toy kids think about painting, he gots fresh k swisses on and gold fronts.. he carries a gun to, a flare gun. and if you roll up to his spot not only will he pistol whip you but he'll steal ya paint then paint all open panels and go over your pieces, he is a nightmare. dont ask where rite is... you dont want to know where rite is..

haha im sure thats what rite does:lol:

Archived