Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mesrockuno

CREATIVE YOUTH MOVEMENT

i caught an e2e by these guys one that had one of those lowriders in the middle shyt was like life size.real tight.... i would of flicked it.. but i couldnt get the door shut...keep doin yalls shyt....

OH I FORGOT ...TO ALL OUT THERE...DONT GET HURT KUZ( CYM"CHE") RAK THE SAME PAINT STORES THREE TIMES A DAY AND PAINTS 7 DAYS A WEEK" AND HOLDS DOWN EVERY YARD IN ALBUQUERQUE"NEW MEXICO"DOWN ROLLIN 30 OR MORE FR8S OUT EVERY SUNDAY ....THATS ON THE REAL...TO MY CYM HOMEBOYS CATCHIN TOP TO BOTTOM BOXCARS AND HOLLY ROLLERZ DOWNTOWN BURQUE WIT COPS ON THE OTHER SIDE HOLDIN AMTRAK DOWN...WHERE WE FROM BIG BAD ALBUKRAZY...RUNNIN REAL MOBB SHIT IN THE WARZONE CLOKIN 20'Z..A ROK"...TO THA HOMEBOYS RUNNING SANTE FE STREETS"THIZZ OR DIE ! ----HEAROE---!!

Why would you give an exact location of where your crew paints holly's?

FIND A NEW HOBBY...YOULL NEVER BE GOOD AT THIS ONE.

DONT YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT IS GOOD AND RESPECTS GRAFFITI...WILL GO OVER AS MUCH OF YOUR GARBAGE AS THEY CAN.

?

CYM just gets better and better mad props, lots of niggas here wish they had yo style.

Haters shut the fuck up and go watch Barnie its bed time for you faggotts.

Remember your mouth is like your ass anything comes out.

CYM wat it do Htown 713

New Mexico 505 peace my niggas

Gonorea and fuck our goverment

SESTOR!!! THE WARLORD OF WAK.

THAT IS THE GAYEST NAME I HAVE EVER HEARD.

simple. go out in the streets and battle me . go grab a can you little bitch and prove yourself. state your name. quit typing behind a computer with a dick in your mouth. its that simple. :lol: :lol: :lol:

this guy is not in our crew.

im sure everyone knows this.hes just showing that he still gives u all props in CYM...and im sure he knows hes not rollin with that crew...no disrespect

SESTOR...YOU ARE SIMPLY AWEFUL.

I WOULD MAKE YOU LOOK EVEN MORE RETARDED THAN YOU ALREADY LOOK IN A BATTLE.

IF YOU WERE WORTH TELLING YOU MY NAME ID DO IT.

mestamp73.jpg

mesrounded.jpg

mesoldschool.jpg

No offense meser...But writing the number of trains youve hit next to every panel you do is probably the stupidest shit ive ever seen...If you dont wanna be treated like a toy stop acting like one..RESPECT THE STEEL..Dont shame it by letting everyhead in your crew paint trains..You gotta earn your place on the lines.. Practice, get better and dont care what other people think...

P.S. The reason everyone is hating on you, is because you started a thread about your own crew, when you havent even established yourself as a respected writer..let alone a respected freight writer....:huh: Look at the bigger picture..

go draw about 12000 more pieces then start painting again. look at style wars spraycan art etc.for letters. everything done now a days will keep yoou as wack as you are.

yo alot of kids are talking shit in here, but the fact is you guys break my neck once and while with the bombin, cant really say i feel your style that much, but i see rooftops and shit all over the bay area. that spot off the bay bridge broke my fuckin neck no joke

your missing the point here mesuno, you know this is going to happen because the majority of us are elitist assholes. but the fact is, now when people see your work instead of thinking 'damn, i see that guy on these lines a lot' theyre going to think 'damn thats that moolie from 12oz who rides his own dick'.

you said moolie!!! hahahahahahahahaha:lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled:

SESTOR...YOU ARE SIMPLY AWEFUL.

I WOULD MAKE YOU LOOK EVEN MORE RETARDED THAN YOU ALREADY LOOK IN A BATTLE.

IF YOU WERE WORTH TELLING YOU MY NAME ID DO IT.

look at this toy . state your name .. scaredy cat. :mad:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now