tag name

GH05T-17

alright here it goes. Ive been writin for a fairly short time now, but its pretty much all marker or in a blackbook. My problem is that I cant think of a tag name that works. I know that insults will fly as soon as I submit this but if u just ooze creativity then grace me with some and give me an idea. so any ideas of a name that have A E I J K S T or R in it hit me up. Peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
alright here it goes. Ive been writin for a fairly short time now, but its pretty much all marker or in a blackbook. My problem is that I cant think of a tag name that works. I know that insults will fly as soon as I submit this but if u just ooze creativity then grace me with some and give me an idea. so any ideas of a name that have A E I J K S T or R in it hit me up. Peace

what about sekt short for sektor

I was afraid of this. more insults on my creative ability rather than advice, but whatever. btw night, i think some kinda famous writer has the name ghost, dont know much about him though. and tango thanks for doing exactly what i knew someone would do. thanks to those who actually helped, Ghost might work if its not taken and sektor sounds kinda cool, later.

I was afraid of this. more insults on my creative ability rather than advice, but whatever.

you dont have creative ability. if you did, you wouldnt ask people to think up your tag for you.

Ghost might work if its not taken

strikes 2 and 3.

Archived