415/707 NORTH BAY CALI

Guilty Simpson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow dude. you're straight embaressing yourself.

congradulations for bragging that if your crew has beef you can call a friend of yours to come handle it for you.

.......very admirable.

the sooner you stop name dropping the better off you will be, but you'll learn all in good time about the do's and dont's of graffiti...

didn't run to my homie,,,, the two times it happened they acted on there own no fault of my own.

then dont say they checked someone FOR for FOR you

graffiti is about having fun, i dont give a fuck about text on this shit, no more text for me just pictures. talk shit, blah blah blah. i have fun when i paint, i aint gotta act hard to be up and have fun. acting hard is child. that aint me or my crew. straight the fuck up. so post yer shit talkin and i ll still be puttin in work and in the meantime watchin fritz the cat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

graffiti is about having fun, i dont give a fuck about text on this shit, no more text for me just pictures. talk shit, blah blah blah. i have fun when i paint, i aint gotta act hard to be up and have fun. acting hard is child. that aint me or my crew. straight the fuck up. so post yer shit talkin and i ll still be puttin in work and in the meantime watchin fritz the cat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so put a quarter in your ass cuz you played yourself

fightagainstpolicebrutality.jpg

October 22, 2007: The National Day of Protest to Stop Police Brutality

Please join us, along with over 50 cities nationwide, in the organization of a 12th National Day of Protest Against Police Brutality. It is our day to take action to STOP police abuse of power and the movement towards a police state. These issues affect the whole of our diverse community, uniting us all under a veil of oppression. If we don’t stop the misuse of power, who will?

WHY SHOULD YOU ACT ON OCTOBER 22nd?

Early this year local police killed five residents in a mere 9-weeks. Both Jeremiah Chass, a 16 year old boy, and Richard Desantis, a father of two, were shot dead by officers responding to mental health calls. Haki Thurston, an unarmed Black man, died in a hail of SWAT bullets. Interactions with law enforcement has also resulted in the deaths of Luis Sanchez, Terry Grinner Jr., Moses McDowell, Carlos Fernandez and Walter Heller. Ryan George, a 22-year old Black man, struggling with sickle cell anemia, was left to die in the County Jail, while his family’s efforts to get him proper care were denied by the Sheriff.

This pattern of deadly force is nothing new. Between April 1st 1995 and September 28th 2000, at least 22 people were killed by local police or died in their custody.