415/707 NORTH BAY CALI

Guilty Simpson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense to Gref, i know his history in the 707, but he was not the all time sonoma county bombing king. if you want to know who REALLY killed it in the streets in sonoma county id say from my memory it was Tone from far north bay, Tern VCR from rohnert park, and Bias from petaluma. but the most up was easily Cener SRK in the early to mid 90s. he had the streets and the freeways destroyed with tags, throwups and full color pieces that were years ahead of his time.

I hear you.

Tone! Oh for sure, Tone is an old homie...

IMG_1732.jpg

He killed it for years. Since 1992, I believe.Him and senses. Along with VCR guys, and of course SRK. Cener was a bit before my time, so I can't argue with you there. You obviously have a better understanding of the history than I do.

I didn't mean to say Gref is king, as in having the best style, or his longevity, after all, he only painted consistently for a couple years tops. What I really meant, was that I never saw anybody have as much shit all at one time. Obviously he wasn't a peicer, but he had tight oneflow tags EVERYWHERE. I mean, the etch alone... Plus, dude caught mad press as well. And, did nearly a two year bid in state prison, for graffiti. The most I've heard of anyone getting up there. The guy seriously crushed.

Again, I'm not arguing with you. I know there were plenty of people who bombed longer, with full color peices. And all those who bombed even harder that I haven't heard much about.

I guess I just felt that it was weird there was no real mention of Gref in here, since it really wasn't all that long ago.

Also, I really liked those old flicks you posted before, especially of the roseland wall. Any more?