BlackBook Question

arc crew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What kind of markers do you guys use to color your black books?? like sharpie, that stuff.

Thanks guys

>ToY

since no1 will awnser this seriously, i will get it out of the way

sharpies are alright, prismacolors are the best tho IMO, colored pencils can be nice, ball point pen, white out pen for highlights, paint pens work sometimes, decos, etc.

anybody actually remember when you had to find out how to do shit on your own?

eh, maybe im just old or something.

well if the kids so dumb he doenst know what to color with i feel its my civic duty to send the dude in the right direction

its sorta like someone with the flu asking if they should go to work or school or something

copics are definitely the best.

sharpie ultra fine and fine points for big fills work real good though.

i use sharpies, cause the book ive been sketching in lately has super thick paper that soaks up ink and dries markers out too fast. so it sucks for paint markers

i like paint markers, but they dont look as good in books as ink

What kind of markers do you guys use to color your black books?? like sharpie, that stuff.

Thanks guys

>ToY

ever hear of EXPERIMENTATION?!?!?

"No, i just want to bypass that and other irritating concepts like PRACTICE so i can go "all city" by saturday night"

Awww... I thought this was gonna be about 'why it gotta be a BLACK book?'

Racism

I had a question bout books, cuz ive been tryin to find a perfect brand of sketch books, ive gone through atleast 10 books already, I just want my own official shit, anyone know any brands or sum shit, nothin fancy on the cover but blank paper but not that real thick shit either.

I hope u dont mean my question, if you read it then you would know that I've gone through atleast 10 (def not more than 20) already, Ive been to tons of stores but none of them have what Im lookin for. Everyone else I know sticks with normal lined notebooks, so I figured id ask on here.

If you didnt mean me. Then sorry for wastin ur time :-P

And dealicious i got two composition notebooks filled right now, Im lookin for sumtin professional though. Ive tried stores and even google, all I find is retarded crap that has animals hoppin around the cover or says STREET ART in big ass letters.