The East Bay Channel Zero Heads Are The Queer Cocksucking Deal

shai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: The East Bay Channel Zero Heads Are The Real Motherfucking Deal

Those Merrit's commercials are hilarious.

"Meet me at Merrit's...your favorite restaurant."

You should check out the Laney spot. It's nice...there's something to buy there for everyone in the family.

la.jpg

Here's a couple more lakes...this is Lake Anza, in the Berkeley hills.

anza.jpg

Another shot of Lake Anza. This is my favorite spot there, it's across from the swimming beach. Great spot to drink beer, BTW.

temescal010905.jpg

Lake Temescal. Not as nice, but it's a lot closer than Lake Anza.

chabot2-small.JPG

Lake Chabot. This is closer to EBP's part of town. It's nice, but you can't swim there. Legally.

011114_057.jpg

Here's another shot of Lake Merritt. BTW, Lake Merritt isn't really a lake, it's an estuary. Meaning, it's brackish water (fresh and salt mixed together) that runs in through the Bay...and, on some days, it stinks to high heaven. You couldn't pay me enough money to swim in that cesspool...but, it's nice to look at.

As long as you don't push me into the lake, malca.

Anybody who has good East Bay related images is offically encouraged to post them.

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

These are all shots from the Albany Bulb, AKA the Landfill. It's more or less a stolen public art space filled with outsider art, and is one of the largest art projects of its kind in the world. Also, it was a squat for almost twenty years..they even had mail delivery! Unfortunately, it's being developed and there will soon be condos where all this art once stood.

Progress...phooey. Give me art.

Anyone ever been to Drakes brewery in San Leandro? Every Friday from 4-7 you pay a few bucks for 3 or 4 drink tokens. People bring food to BBQ and you just sort of hang out outside the warehouse and catch a buzz and eat free food. It's always nice to grab a pony keg to go also.

big_drakes_logo.gif

Drakes...

Wow, that sounds proper. We (as in, a bunch of us) should do that someday. The Oakland Brewery is cool, as well.

Speaking of breweries, I was in Chico for the past few days and I got to see the Sierra Nevada brewery. Jeez, what a monster.

This thread turned from "We're The Shit!" into a tourism guide.

Oh, god, no. I hate sake...I used to stay at the Drayage, and all my friends would go over there and get trashed while I sat by the fire and drank High Life with Kimmy.

Those were some good times. Even without the sake.

Yeah, it turned into East Bay Shits Ch. 0 steez... Fuck it, two threads REPRESENT!

* Oh and I'm down to get together on a Friday and hit up the brewhouse or hell maybe even a brothel or bordello or bar room?

Anyone ever been to Drakes brewery in San Leandro? Every Friday from 4-7 you pay a few bucks for 3 or 4 drink tokens. People bring food to BBQ and you just sort of hang out outside the warehouse and catch a buzz and eat free food. It's always nice to grab a pony keg to go also.

big_drakes_logo.gif

Drakes...

Yeah EBP you and I should go sometime

Red Mile.......although they've REALLY been enforcing the buff lately. I never thought we'd see the end of FARES and GRATE on that one spot. i think FWORD is the only person with something running

Yeah, it turned into East Bay Shits Ch. 0 steez... Fuck it, two threads REPRESENT!

* Oh and I'm down to get together on a Friday and hit up the brewhouse or hell maybe even a brothel or bordello or bar room?

the brothels in easy bay ain't shit....come to reno, we'll show you some shit!

Well actually I go to tahoe quite often... Reno maybe twice a year. But I might have to take you up on that offer... Actually no (I dont know about paying for it) but BeER 'N GrAFf might be something worth looking into.

As far as the bordellos go...I've never paid for sex, and I think I never will. I seem to do okay in this area.

Aside from that, that Drake's place sounds like a great time. I think we should make plans to do that soon...maybe if ABC makes it out here to the East Side, we could have a little welcoming party for him.

Word... I'm down for that too. At Drakes, the only bad thing is they limit your drinking. So if you're speaking on doing something big, get in contact with me through Lens or Grits and we can set something up.

No, but I believe flicks are possible... It's pretty much just playing darts and when your down to your final number, you just have to throw it over the garage door thingamajig or behind your back or whatever else awesome idea you can come up with.