JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

He's an asshole because two stupid kids got hit by a train ragging him? That was his fault? Or do you know dude on a personal basis or something.:rolleyes:

ja single handedly took over NYC on his own. throwing up all his boys EVERYWHERE. every train tunnel, had almost every roof on every line. the dude is the uppest. if 2 kids went into a train tunnel not knowing the percautions on being in 1 it is sort of their fault. Ja,ven and smith used to play softball in train tunnels and their still alive. its sad to say but the kids were dumb for doing wat they did. may they rest in piece. ja didnt take back any of the spots and im pretty sure he wasnt to happy when he found out 2 young kids died ragging him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
35450796329c8e212eb0o.jpg

I wanna get on the JA.ONE jockwagen here real quick.

JA.ONE is and will always be the BOMB king of the world. No doubts on the NYC title, but I say the world because NO ONE will ever bomb as hard, and as long as JA.ONE has, and will to come.

I have been reading through all these posts in the thread, (being a well disciplined newbie-(to 12oz, not the game)) and there have been these debates about his repetitive style, no piecing ability, and so forth. All I gotta say is, he is a professional graffiti bomber. Keeping 2 letters, basic and legible, is smart. No other word for it. He does 10 fills, equals 20 letters. You have 4 letters in your name, do 5 fills. He grilled more. Same amount of letters, but he has more fame.

I have been influenced by his abilities since my own start in the early 80's. When I thought I was rough doing a dozen quality 4 letter fill-ins in a 10 block stretch, he was doing a dozen fills in one block. There just was no comp to JA. I respected him, although it got old seeing him everywhere. His dominance made finding some spots tough. I just wanted a fillin on a parking lot wall, or a couple trucks in a yard, but XTC would have the lot killed before I got there. Little 'ol lonely me wasn't about to bring XTC heat. I was working hard for what I had, and I wasn't about to lose it. Although, as of today, all my shit is gone, so it all seems to be a mute effort now.

Props to JA ONE. XTC

Peace.

JA.ONE is and will always be the BOMB king of the world. No doubts on the NYC title, but I say the world because NO ONE will ever bomb as hard, and as long as JA.ONE has, and will to come.

I have been reading through all these posts in the thread, (being a well disciplined newbie-(to 12oz, not the game)) and there have been these debates about his repetitive style, no piecing ability, and so forth. All I gotta say is, he is a professional graffiti bomber. Keeping 2 letters, basic and legible, is smart. No other word for it. He does 10 fills, equals 20 letters. You have 4 letters in your name, do 5 fills. He grilled more. Same amount of letters, but he has more fame.

I have been influenced by his abilities since my own start in the early 80's. When I thought I was rough doing a dozen quality 4 letter fill-ins in a 10 block stretch, he was doing a dozen fills in one block. There just was no comp to JA. I respected him, although it got old seeing him everywhere. His dominance made finding some spots tough. I just wanted a fillin on a parking lot wall, or a couple trucks in a yard, but XTC would have the lot killed before I got there. Little 'ol lonely me wasn't about to bring XTC heat. I was working hard for what I had, and I wasn't about to lose it. Although, as of today, all my shit is gone, so it all seems to be a mute effort now.

Props to JA ONE. XTC

Peace.

Sho 'Nuff.