JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If LA's so pussy why come he needed a shot gun when he was out there why did he get socked in the face? whats wrong if some people wanna make money? JA's on par with no one when it come's to bombing but i think his logic is affected by too many wooden shampoo's haha

If LA's so pussy why come he needed a shot gun when he was out there why did he get socked in the face? whats wrong if some people wanna make money? JA's on par with no one when it come's to bombing but i think his logic is affected by too many wooden shampoo's haha

did he say LA was pussy or was he talking about pussy LA WRITERS who made a documentary talking about JA went over there to diss him for cheap fame.

'cuz when you put a shotgun in some stupid vato niggaz mouth they stop talkin. Sometimes people don't wanna hear useless people talk. like you in here. lolll

"why come he needed" ?

christ man.

'cuz when you put a shotgun in some stupid vato niggaz mouth they stop talkin. Sometimes people don't wanna hear useless people talk. like you in here. lolll

"why come he needed" ?

christ man.

question: are you speaking from experience here? yes or no. second: why come you gonna correct my grammar saying shit like "vato niggaz"? the word is spelled niggers. vatos aren't niggers and niggers aren't vatos and i'm guessing that you are neither so save the chris rock speech. :lol:

so lemme get this straight you guys are telling me that when some on goes ooops upside your head and you need a shotgun to defend youself those people are pussies huh? and if you make a career outta dissing top writer's shit it's not cool when people do it back? please enlighten the faithful readers of 12oz why come that works:confused:

christ man

• 2 weeks later...