I tried to dock in my sleep

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what's docking?

you take the shaft of your penis in hand (hard or flacid) and push head of it

into your mates flacid penis consiquently pushing his head inward rendering

your penis in this penis. for extra docking points you open mouth kiss him,

and for even more points you poke each others fingers in each other butts.:)

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Now, its got to be my moneys worth. How about one of my socks after I just ran 5 miles. Now that is worth some real money.

So, as it turns out, according to LENS it seems I am indirectly involved in the Sock-Eating Incident.

Earlier in the evening, on his way home he had stopped by my house, and....partook of some of the herbal hospitality of my roommates, if you will. It honestly didn't occur to me that this could have had far-reaching implications, to wit-

A) One gloriously bungled midnight snack.

B) The death of an innocent sock.

C) Tons of comic relief for the rest of us, since apparently the man has no shame and is able to laugh at his own misadventures.

In turn this has raised a couple of questions in my mind. First off, where does LENS keep his socks? The kitchen seems like a very unusual place, but hey, what do I know? Also, should I encourage this type of behavior and document it, or should I be the voice of reason that tells him, "Now, LENS...remember what happened the last time...the sock, man, the sock!!!!"....in the interest of further footwear catastrophes?

The mind reels. I feel that it is a decision that only LENS can make...and, no matter what, I will obey his wishes in the matter.

Archived