Jackson Street Boys

famecrazy

Im an Australian travelling with 2 of my mates through the US at this very moment. We were pretty drunk and wandering the streets 3 nights ago when we spotted these 2 asian dudes trying to get into this new BMW.

We walked over, not trying to rat them out but all of a sudden this little asian kid strarts speaking some wild shit about being set up and how he will kill me and my boys. We laugh at him for a while and his face turns mad serious and tells us if we walk down to a restuarant on the corner we wouldn't see morning. So we palm this little nippa off and walk the other direction. About half way up the street we get curious as to whom may have been waiting in the restaurant for us. So we decided to sneak back and have a peak in the shop front.

This was not a smart idea. As soon as a peeped my white ass into the front door about 5 dudes grabbed me, took my backpack with my passport (we had only arrived in San Fran that day, our lugage was dropped at the backpakers) wallet, details of were im staying and my cell number.

Yesterday i got a call from some guy saying that 'The Jackson Boys' have your shit and wont give it back with $2,000 cash. Should i bank some travellers cheques? Can i even do that?

Im fucked arnt I

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutsonmychin!
Are they a serious gang? Or should i roll down there with zero money and see what they do?

get a new passport.

dont fuck with them

on some serious shit.

if you give them $2000, they will think you have access to money, and if you dont.

well,,,i dont know homie.

you should be more careful when someone threatens your life in a country you have been in for a few hours.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Heres what to do step by step

1. Call the cops, file a police report

2. Go to the Aussie embassy get a new passport

3. Go to a Army/Navy surplus store ask the friendly Aryan behind the counter for some brass knucks or a telescopic baton. Buy it

4. Go about your business ready to handle anything if shit comes up.

5. Enjoy our country!