831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahahaha!! droppin names

thats so cool...

its not my fault you fools try and try and don't progress

keep talkin your shit

"YOU CANT TELL ME NOTHIN"

and yes i do love photoshop

you guys should get off net and learn something besides riding dick and licking jism

well now it must suck to finally know that your not as great as you thaugh !!!!!

respect is lost just as easally as its gained !! even l looked up to you and your talent now your just a hater putting people down to bring yourself up !!!!! my space and 12oz made you salinas famous but people are getting bord of you now !!! the king of mean is falling down !!!!!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

well now it must suck to finally know that your not as great as you thaugh !!!!!

respect is lost just as easally as its gained !! even l looked up to you and your talent now your just a hater putting people down to bring yourself up !!!!! my space and 12oz made you salinas famous but people are getting bord of you now !!! the king of mean is falling down !!!!!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

i dont put no one down unless they need to get put down

i can tell your just a dumb ass lil kid that got sad cus i wouldn't paint with you:( :( :( :( :( boo hoo bitch i could give a fuck

stay in school and learn how to spell because you obviously don't know how yet

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: : :huh:

i dont put no one down unless they need to get put down

i can tell your just a dumb ass lil kid that got sad cus i wouldn't paint with you:( :( :( :( :( boo hoo bitch i could give a fuck

stay in school and learn how to spell because you obviously don't know how yet

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: : :huh:

hahaha..since when did graff become some little playground game where everyone plays with each other..and when they dont play with you they go tell the teacher you are being MEAN....hahaha..

since when did everyone have to be nice to eachother?

oh i graff you graff..

lets be friends.. hahahaha...if someone paints better than you...dont hate...cause you will just look stupid.

and put downs are how you build self esteem if you cant handle being called a toy or a dick rider..

than just fucking give up..

just cause your mommy's little spoiled bitch and youve been sucking her tit since you were born..

you dont get everything in this world.. especially skills that you can only wish for.. you aint ganna wake up and paint a fat ass burner and be king..

like some people have been trying to do recently..

JUST SOME TWO CENTS...

this is some bullshit i am sick of people beefing on the internet.... and most of all the beef is comeing from salas.... u fagggets remind me of a buch of little girl argueing over myspace .... grow up and a pair of ballls 2.

and to mean....

stop posting ur throw ups....

they look like a old beat pussey like the one inbetween your nose and chin.

learn how to spell people you dickweed

stop sayin fuckin names you fuckin rat ass toys suck a dick an die

PLEASE DONT RAT

PS. BUMP MH AN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLOW ME

ill just point a couple errors you had while we are on the subject.. its not fuckin its fucking dont is actually spelled don't. also you wrote suck a dick an die which should actually be and

there should be a way that this is only allowed to be pictures posted, fuck this 3/4 of a page is all people just beefin online.

no one cares, honestly.

bump everyone doing their thing away from talking like this-- "SUCK MY FUCKIN DIK YOU TOY AZZ RAT, ILL FUCKIN KILL YOU YOU FUCKIN TOY, EVEN THOUGH I'VE PAINTED 3 SHITTY HOLLOW'S AND THATS IT! BUT YOUR STILL TOYER THAN ME!"

mean never was king. king of dick maybe.

this is some bullshit i am sick of people beefing on the internet.... and most of all the beef is comeing from salas.... u fagggets remind me of a buch of little girl argueing over myspace .... grow up and a pair of ballls 2.

and to mean....

i agree with u but watsup with ur name??

and to mean....

i agree with u but watsup with ur name?? u want people to grow balls so u can lick them or wa?