831 cali

meanone

917514430_l.jpg

HOW BOUT U STATE UR NAME FUKN HOMOFAGGO...Y U TRYING TO TALK SHIT ABOUT EVERYBODY ON THIS THREAD. KEEP ON RUNNING UR MOUTH ME MY SELF WONT THINK TWICE AND SEND U THA WHOLE SALINAS EAST MARKETA AFTER U!!!ON UR HOMO GAY ASS!!!

AND BY THE LOOKS OF IT,,,IT SOUND LIKE UR NOTHING BUT A FUKN WHITE TRASH..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

hahahahahahahah hold on let me catch my breath.....hahahahahahaha....

dude dont even start...now we got wanna be thugs hahahahahaa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im sorry dudes but you all sound like jokes. you know when you go into the san jose thread or sacremento thread and your like they are gay cause theres just a bunch of talking and beef. well every time some one comes in here thats what they think. think about it.

this guy is speakin the TRUTH. I know if i'm ever rollin through "831" i'm not gonna be stressin about catching any spots..maybe the bay area shit talkers should take a look at whats coming outta there.

freal fools need to stop bullshitten and hit the spot in salas that no one has ever sucessfully hit..ive contimplated it in the past and scoped it out and tested it but never did it..the bridge on main st. that the train goes over and divides the north and south..in my life ive only seen 1 dude make it to like the 3rd spacing..(and then did a half ass tag in red)..but for someone to make it to the middle either hanging down over the top or be gangsta and walk out to the middle would be hella savage..in a big city that bridge woulda been a done deal but whoever did some coo shit in the middle and had a pic would always be remembered..no super soakers though..

freal fools need to stop bullshitten and hit the spot in salas that no one has ever sucessfully hit..ive contimplated it in the past and scoped it out and tested it but never did it..the bridge on main st. that the train goes over and divides the north and south..in my life ive only seen 1 dude make it to like the 3rd spacing..(and then did a half ass tag in red)..but for someone to make it to the middle either hanging down over the top or be gangsta and walk out to the middle would be hella savage..in a big city that bridge woulda been a done deal but whoever did some coo shit in the middle and had a pic would always be remembered..no super soakers though..

thats for the spot....ill be back 2moro