831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh shut up already obnoxious. who gives a fuck. either post your pics or dont. no one wants to hear why you dont want to post pics. lets just move on. and who cares if ppl like your flicks or not. this ain't a popularly contest. you ain't gonna get a cookie at the end of the day for it. unless you buy some at the store.

ragenoner said it best. go paint instead. that's for everyone. except me coz i'm on vacation right now.

Being on vacation means more painting que no? or ...go on graffiti vacation cuz its cooler..and who doesnt wanna b cool in the summer....oh wait no popularity contest...graffiti contest?..... or whatevs .im fckn bored now im goin to sleep.

close thread!

damn godofwar.. i had no idea you felt that way. you must have hit your boiling point because of this thread. i honestly dont care if ppl dont like my pics :lol: . thats all that needs to be said.

close thread armada continues..

i hit my boiling point that i ran head first in to my wall and now theres a 2feet hole. i also tried slashing my wrist coz of you obnoxious. you keep playing with my emotions by not posting pics then saying you area.. i hope you come see me at the hospital.

p.s i've been on vacation for the last 2 years.

i hit my boiling point that i ran head first in to my wall and now theres a 2feet hole. i also tried slashing my wrist coz of you obnoxious. you keep playing with my emotions by not posting pics then saying you area.. i hope you come see me at the hospital.

p.s i've been on vacation for the last 2 years.

my homie since your on vacation lets enjoy one of these soon!!!

0712111934.jpg

• Like 1