831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Get this shit clear now since everyones talkin anyways.

Dre got smashed on , no bullshit was pulled.

The homie said whos dre, there was only one dude sneaking out of the crowd so he knew who was dre.

Told fool put your shit up were bout to box, didn't heed the warning so fool took a kick to the face. Runs back gets his homies and nobody does shit. End of that story.

As for you dude talkin bout "when the dust settle we still paint more" .. You must be mistaken cause this dust aint even been kicked yet. Sure as fuck aint settlin. So thepig hit me the fuck up you punk bitch.

And as for motion , shut the fuck up. He aint two faced homie told us he was bein good with DH crew he wasnt trippin, neither were we. All this aint have nothin to do with you to begin with.

As for that cero over tnp, cero was at that spot then tnp went over it. He aint denyn he took the spot back. Let it run for a minute.

/endrant

whoa there cowboy. only reason i said something was cause hoger said that motion told him that we were trying to act like nortes sayin we were all strapped. that's what got me trippin aight. HOGER is the one im trippin off right now. NOT motion. he's a cool cat. no one is trippin off him or your crew. Just hoger.. he made me to belive that motion was shady. guess not then.. no hate on motion,but fuck hoger

plus my whole situation was with hoger. i was speaking for myself. not lcm

p.s the buff hit those containers already. Fresh canvas for whoever wants it.