831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what happend to rbs their just wack period all they do is diss they dont even get up and whats up with sfc new recruits my 10 yr old cousin could do better, so rbs your just a joke and your all old you fake gang bangers all married and have kids and still want to be in the game your all just fucken cry babies

fo u get hack all fuk n day even your weak crew and u bitches cry to your cuzn u are all toyz FUCK CFA 2D4 TSB KILLA

really? thats why you fools gave up on that freeway shot in the fields? your shit even got hacked the same night you guys tryed to hack us. you have 12year old kids trying to hack us. what about when pest had to go next to the security guard to call his big brothers to back him up when he got punked or when ur homie had his mom back him up and she papered sprayed my homie, and my homie still beat ur homie up, gave him an even fight. i dont recall any cfa'ers cousins getting involved in the beef. except for rum, but hes a cfa'er.... your fat homie lost tryed to bang on us for a while but that shit didnt work, dont scare no one. he even said he would get nortenos on us and that he was connected to gangs.. you guys dont bang, bunch of wannabes and well lost is like a drop out. fake gangsters.

your shit dosent even ride u got meth head and crak heads in your crew u cant even battle a stamp gose over a throw up not the other way around your so FUCK N WHACK STOP FUK'N CRYING AND WE BEAT U FAGS IN A BATTLE ALL U DID WAS THROWUP AND WE DID STAMPS YOUR WHACK STOP FUK'N COPING STYLES U KNOW ITS TRU ILL BOME UP YOUR CRIB BITCH I KNOW WHERE U LIVE FUK'N TOY EVEN YOUR CREW

ill bust a star jones and put all of RBS's houses on blast with mapquest haha...im not even joking

oh and funkenstein....you're trippin...they aint mexican...they're "others" fuckkin dogg eaters...flips

"they're wannabe mexicans to be exact"

FUCK SONEK RBS FUCK SAGE RBS AND FUCK PEST RBS....AND THE REST OF YOU FAGGS I CAN CARE LESS OF

your shit dosent even ride u got meth head and crak heads in your crew u cant even battle a stamp gose over a throw up not the other way around your so FUCK N WHACK STOP FUK'N CRYING AND WE BEAT U FAGS IN A BATTLE ALL U DID WAS THROWUP AND WE DID STAMPS YOUR WHACK STOP FUK'N COPING STYLES U KNOW ITS TRU ILL BOME UP YOUR CRIB BITCH I KNOW WHERE U LIVE FUK'N TOY EVEN YOUR CREW

fucking toy. ha why you so mad? . when you do a throw over someones piece thats called a fucking diss son! learn something. we do throws over your shit coz we are dissing you coz your shit is always weak. this aint no corny battle bullshit. its just straight out beef. why you toys hack tags and not leave names around town sometimes? try and keep up. you even gave up on this spot.V 4months later u tryed to hack us again and it didnt work out for you fools. srsrly stop being a crybaby about ur shit getting gone over. i know where you live to so what. try something stupid like that and you will see what will happen.. stop with ur bullshit and post some pics.

DSCN4382.jpg

over ur wack shit.

• Like 1