831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol u fag took pic of are stamps dammmm u fags coping r style CAE FUCKING ALMOE U FUK'N TOYS DONT RUN WHEN U C ME BITCH YOU FAGIT R SO FUNNY LOL HYPE IS A METHEAD KOOLAID LIKES DICK AND HIS A RATA BOZACK A CRAK HEAD U FAGS CANT PAINT BATTLE OR FIGHT

found them on the internet silly goose.. your the first one that came on here talking hella shit and saying fairy tales. it was better when you just lurked the thread and didn't say anything.we werent bringing ur krews name up at all. why would you bring up cae name? didnt he fight ur homie and squashed the beef after, oh yeah i remember you guys started to hack him again coz you guys didnt win that fight..coz you fools are sore losers. pest is really bisexual, everyone knows that. lost and sonek are spoofers.. aka crystalmeth. i know who they buy that shit from too. if you wanna talk about this crap some more send me a message on this and i'll happily give you my number. i've sent you messages on this and u never answer them back.