831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it don't really matter if you paint an engine. Many people have done it before,even HY has done it and they ride, just depends were u paint it.. an engine isn't the same thing as painting someones car or police car its more like painting a delivery truck. u get more heat painting a freeway shot than an engine. your charge would b the same as painting a boxcar.

actually getting seen at the yard by workers or 5-0, getting chased, getting caught, leaving trash (beer,paint) parking by the yard, going over numbers, painting a few trains in the same line blows up the spot. and well if you paint a bunch of engines all the time then yes that blows up the spot, but if its done once in a full moon it don't change anything.

i'm about to get my g.e.d and then go to train college.

Utilize common sense... For every 100 or more freight cars there is ONE, maybe two engines which are maintained and inspected DAILY. Given that information you should be able to piece together that in painting an engine it allows the workers and rail security to know that THEIR yard is being painted. It goes for numbers as well. Workers fucking hate not being able to have the information they need to get their job done, and rightfully so. To write graffiti you have to be aware and conscious of your surroundings and what your actions are effecting. At least to sustain a somewhat lengthy period of time of actually getting it. A lot of it is about trial and error, but I'm trying to throw in my tid bit so spots stop getting blown up by petty kids painting petty shit like twice a month. A lot of people want to be graffiti writers, but most are too scared to do it proper... Or lack common sense and knowledge. Good day to you lames

• Like 2