831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am all down for taken shit back to the grim and streets but really dude if these kids grew up when I did u would get beat for putting up that bs. I am a strong supporter of ELE but really even throw ups tags and straight letters can have some style and creativity. $OSH PT$

I just grew up on FTL and old school RBS. James, tropic the real HNR, ypn.. Sixer stalk, good old SC shit.. It's cool tho it is what it is, Haters don't bring anything positive.

your contradicting yourself man..

and atleast 2 krews you named loved to beef with people and go over ppls shit all the time. not saying its a bad thing tho.

nigger fuck your bitching and talk, take that to facebook chump.

First you have to capitalize "Nigger" and put a comma after "Nigger" theeeen capitalize Facebook too.

OH! and you spelled "grammar" wrong LOL! before you talk shit about someone's grammar check your shit br0

but I know my grammar isn't all that great but I wanted to correct your ignorance.

KADY AKA RADE LOL TEXT ME YO!!!

First you have to capitalize "Nigger" and put a comma after "Nigger" theeeen capitalize Facebook too.

OH! and you spelled "grammar" wrong LOL! before you talk shit about someone's grammar check your shit br0

but I know my grammar isn't all that great but I wanted to correct your ignorance.

CORRECT YOUR FACE!!!! PHUCKPHEELINGS.....AKA "FUCK FEELINGS"THE PROPER WAY....

this is making me think your black

Are you gay br0?because you seem to always mention my name when you type something on here..but yeah get off my nuts but yeah quit it cus I ain't with it