831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck man im trying to drink some purple drank and you guys hit me with fucking cops loving bagels and RTS acronyms..and WVK saying its not beef for going into an extinguisher..and i found out euro smells like anal sex and man....purple drank through my nose onto the floor...

somebody pass me a towel...

a lot of chat...nice wall from lcm...but overall this is more entertaining then watching everybody check in on facebook...

i love you guys...

• Like 1

what are u talking bout thats a sick song cause we all now sex is awesome

spng that shouldnt be call a song their just talking to the tune nothing lyrical about it..

Rhyme style tight like coochay....raw like sushay....and funky like bootsay.....and top notch is wat they rate DRE....cause i got mo rhymes than food at Safeway...so make waayyy..... for the M-A-C....as i put the Crestside on tha M-A-P....I got mo game than that fool Pat Sajack....Ima G...a player from waayyy back.....skills superior....far from inferior....got the pimp shell with the gansta interior...and wit the broads i'm smooth n suave son.....and when its funk, i get the job done--MAC DRE now thats a song

spng that shouldnt be call a song their just talking to the tune nothing lyrical about it..

Rhyme style tight like coochay....raw like sushay....and funky like bootsay.....and top notch is wat they rate DRE....cause i got mo rhymes than food at Safeway...so make waayyy..... for the M-A-C....as i put the Crestside on tha M-A-P....I got mo game than that fool Pat Sajack....Ima G...a player from waayyy back.....skills superior....far from inferior....got the pimp shell with the gansta interior...and wit the broads i'm smooth n suave son.....and when its funk, i get the job done--MAC DRE now thats a song

andy samburg> kade