831 cali

meanone

Assntitties Assntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties Assntitties

and big booty bitches... BUMP HOGER, MOTION, WULF, PERIS, DaMaGE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man i hope that 2 year old kid is aware what piece of shit dad he has wat an embarrasment to have WERM as a dad u passed the toy genes on to ur kid :lol: man if you have a kid i wudnt even be wastin time being a dumbass on da ounce beefin with teens wen ur kid needs a diaper change WERM FAILS AT LIFE PERIOD. watever job u have shud be fulltime be responsible u son of a bitch

--You say you didnt cross out husky with YOUR tok tag and then come on here and post it and chat about it..hmm..smells like fish..

--i got live footage of all the hitups we did along main...i must have been paranoid for the camera...

--you dont talk to yerb? then why are you stepping into there beef? tok dissed yerb and then you put your name through it? Im not the only one seeing the dick riding skills you possess... (Godofwar: Yerb scribs started sprouting up through tok's shit, He Deserves what is coming..)

--you say your in the streets..but yet you cant handle shit in the streets..you come on here and brag about what u did..and your telling me to grow up? the reason you dont see me parading through the streets is cause i got a J.O.B (just over broke)..i got kids to feed and i put money that my two year old son can fill in better then you..NO JOKE!

--one last point before i say sorry for taking up everybodys time that read this..

--Just because i talk down about people busting out in tunnels and chill spots is because i want the 831 to be Well decorated..i love to see everybody doing shit where people can see it so dont take anything personal, use the motivation and fucking paint something that matters!

PEACE to the ones that want PEACE

man i hope that 2 year old kid is aware what piece of shit dad he has wat an embarrasment to have WERM as a dad u passed the toy genes on to ur kid :lol: man if you have a kid i wudnt even be wastin time being a dumbass on da ounce beefin with teens wen ur kid needs a diaper change WERM FAILS AT LIFE PERIOD. watever job u have shud be fulltime be responsible u son of a bitch[/font]

:lol: