831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

p.s.

last time i went to court ( a month ago) they showed me a list of graffiti writers they were looking for at the top of the list was "NOEM" second was "OATH" third was "MEAN" and "AurA" i sadly was 6th .....think about when was the last time you seen those names up, now think to your self how insignificant the damage you have done is in comparison to people that havent painted in atleast 3 yrs...

Hahahaha "cLoE" has been getting up lately and you guys "bump" him like he's king already or something. Props for getting up lately but let's not get carried away here.

Like GOW said too I seen some other heads that are up all over the 831 making damage not just salinas, and they haven't painted in a cool minute.

Hahahaha "cLoE" has been getting up lately and you guys "bump" him like he's king already or something. Props for getting up lately but let's not get carried away here.

Like GOW said too I seen some other heads that are up all over the 831 making damage not just salinas, and they haven't painted in a cool minute.

TRUE!