831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IVE SEEN SAILR POSTING UP CFA AND 2D4 FASES FAGGET I ALSO SEEN HIM POSTING UP CFA

BURN IT WTF YOUR STUPID NOT WITH U

FASES AINT CFA HE AINT POSTIN UP CFA OR NONE OF DAT SHIT. GET ME A FUCKEN FLICK WERE HE HAS CFA THROWN ON HIS SHIT THEN TALK SHIT FUCKEN QUEER AS BASH!!!

OH COME ON FOO SOME 2D4 WHOS 23 AND CFAERS WHO ARE 19 FIGHTING 15 YEAR OLD YOUNG HEADS WTF YEA WATSON VARRIO NORTE PUTO QVO

once again here we go with the good o'l sfc rbs fairy tails. who is this by? mother goose? trust me that never happened man. your homie straight lied to ur face..your krew is known for lying and making up shit. If you bang then wtf are you doing on a graffiti forum?

YOUR STUPID AY GET DA FUCK OUT OF HERE I ALWAYS HIT UP 2D4 FAGGS AND THEY ALWAYS PUNK OUT HAHAHA ORMIE MAKES ME LAUGH

I'm pretty sure u have never hit up anyone from 2d4.

You need to make up ur mind man. first you say we are fucking with you fools and now ur saying we "punk out" =/ your so confused on what ur saying, make up ur mind.

but on the real tho Ormie would kick ur ass. ask ur rbs homies how ormie got down with someone in rbs that was 8years older than him. just down ask mother goose coz he may give u a bullshit story.

I'm pretty sure u have never hit up anyone from 2d4.

You need to make up ur mind man. first you say we are fucking with you fools and now ur saying we "punk out" =/ your so confused on what ur saying, make up ur mind.

but on the real tho Ormie would kick ur ass. ask ur rbs homies how ormie got down with someone in rbs that was 8years older than him. just down ask mother goose coz he may give u a bullshit story.

bump!