831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DONT WRITE IF UR GONNA CRY EVERYTIME UR BITCH HOMIES GET PUNKED...I THOUGHT U WERE GANGSTER.

OH COME ON FOO SOME 2D4 WHOS 23 AND CFAERS WHO ARE 19 FIGHTING 15 YEAR OLD YOUNG HEADS WTF YEA WATSON VARRIO NORTE PUTO QVO

• Like 1

FUCK YOU BITCH PUTO JOTO FUCK 2DRUNK4U

Wow, what an extensive vocabulary you have. Do you only know how to say faggot? Shut the fuck up. You're probably only hating on 2d4 because you suck at graff and they wouldn't let you in. How old are you? I bet you don't even know how to wipe your ass let alone how to talk to a lady. FAGGOT.

"W831V" well wassup homie if ur a homeboy even worse..you shouldnt be bitching homie.if ur old enough to bang ur old enough to get ur ass beat by anyone or am i wrong?? im sure ur homies will give u a paca for backing down......get over it....see us in the streets and thats it..

Wow, what an extensive vocabulary you have. Do you only know how to say faggot? Shut the fuck up. You're probably only hating on 2d4 because you suck at graff and they wouldn't let you in. How old are you? I bet you don't even know how to wipe your ass let alone how to talk to a lady. FAGGOT.

FUCK YOU FUCKEN LIL BITCH SFC RBS QVO FUCK 2D4 SKINNY ROCKERS ILL PUT THEM ON DA GROUND WITH ONE PUNCH HA:lol: