Israel thread

aifo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, your entire generation hides behind this "HATING" label. When some one calls you out on a flagrant violation, it is not hating, it is just stating the obvious truth. There was a time before the internet, when you had to deal with the people you violated against in person. A time when writing graff was not even an option for you and your crew of biters. You can fool all the uninformed youngsters out there, but any props you recieve from them are meaningless.

When we want someone to have our style, we teach them ourself and put them down in FC. This was the case with your heros TEAL VIEW DUB etc etc..

What makes you BITERS is that you search online for all out shit, haunt the websites like you did on PURE GRAFFITI, study our letters and even characters, to the tee and the atempt to duplicate our style. Meanwhile you are not even remotely connected to any of us in any way. In any country or era of graff, this is simply BITING.

If any member of my crew has even bothered to reply to you it is to get you off our back already, because you all are uncontrolable JOCKERS who feverishly STALK us on AIM, MYSPACE, and PURE GRAFFITI with PM's begging to "Learn" from us, and sweating for OUTLINES.

When Risk mentioned Jokingly that "Yo, we gonna have to put them Isreal kids down with IBM soon, ha ha ha, they biting our shit hard", It was just that... a JOKE. We laughed, and said "Yeah, they out of control". He was not aware of your track record, and even assumed you were friends of TEAL. After that he deleted you all from myspace, and yet, you all continue to jock anyone who you even think may be remotely affiliated with FC.

You are a crew of clowns with no self respect and no regard for the years of work that writers put in to achieve a legacy in this game. We didn't work hard for years developing our style so some no-name group of jocking toys from across the planet could go online and try to assimilate our shit.

If you toys were within reach, trust me you would not be doing what you are doing, but Graffiti keeps makeing the world smaller, so eventually one of you bitches will cross my path, so use your brain and get your own style before that happens and save yourself some humiliation, wasted paint, and bodily harm.

And for any curious viewers, just go dig up the old FAME CITY thread on http://www.puregraffiti.com where there was over 100 pages of FC photos, and witness how the afk bitches started their strange obsession with our crew.

So before you give these toys any props, first realize that they are raping the style of TEAL, VIEW2, DASH, RISK, WEST and the rest of the FC and FBA crews.

Just my 2 cents. Why doesn't FC do new styles instead of 20 years+ of the same outlines? Then you wouldn't have to worry about dudes biting you cause you've progressed and the "toys" can't keep up.

I got a dude that writes my name with my letters and hits trains in Sweden(?). But unlike some, I could care less because for one, he's spreading my name, and two, he doesn't write the same 3 letters next to his name. So he bites. Biters are a dime a dozen, but true style, like what you got Mr. Dash, is a rare commodity in this day and age. You've been around long enough to know toys and biters will be around forever. These Isreal kids are your biggest fans, how can you get mad at that? Send them some PNB stickers or something. Make sure they us Paypal, and everything is straight.:D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...