So I posted on Craigslist.org...

SUR X3

Think I'll get any hot bitches?

Hi, I am a loked out gangster looking for a real "bitch", who can keep it "OG" with me. I'm looking for someone I can gangbang, rep my hood, and even do drive-bys with. I do happen to keeps my mind on my money, but I don't mind spending a little paper, as long as I know I will get something in return (like anal, or maybe letting me pee in your butt.)

You should know that I am level 12 whodie status, and that you should be somewhere near that whodie status, or better yet even higher. I enjoy sitting on the stoop, and cleaning my gun, and "The Notebook". I am a softy at heart, and I've even been known to let the lady "cum" first, or even have a sip of my Hennysee, I'f I'm not too gone off it (again, as long as I get something, like maybe a finger in my butt).

If you are interested in this straight 100% real gangster from the hood (I'm totally from the hood, dude) then hit me up. I'll be up all night, because deep down inside I have a poetic soul and I'll be writing poems. Forsheezy.

-G

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/cas/172128313.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest R@ndomH3ro
I thought I told these fags I was a gangster. Not brokeback ghetto. Damn it.

Maybe they think they can change you. Or I think that the "Notebook" was a little over the edge.

I had a weird night, I was falling asleep then someone from this thread called me extremely drunk. Then I couldn't fall asleep. Then I had a few beers (6 pack)...

Now I'm just kind of hanging out wishing I had more friends in real life.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Also this guy really wants to do cocaine with me and put my penis in his mouth. That's scary. This whole craigslist thing was a bad idea.

Cocaine and Penis Mouth

:o :o

Sounds Brokeback to me.

Update: Part 6

I listened to Balls advice. And told him I'm not interested if he cannot provide me with a port to space dock...

The response...

HEr0pSyChO@aol.com

to me

More options 5:32 am (0 minutes ago)

my mouth is a hole bro....how hung are anyway

This guy just told me to shit in his mouth. I know he doesn't know what Space Dock means. But we do, and he just told me to shit in his mouth.

How hung am I guys?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
UPDATE: Part 5

So I told him I was straight. Like really straight, not gay at all. And the response was...

HEr0pSyChO@aol.com

to me

More options 5:25 am (3 minutes ago)

im not into all the gay shit bro...i get off on suckin every now an then

I don't think this guy knows he's gay.

Thats how they catch you....watch out.

:o

Archived