marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AND I apoligize for my random ranting and blah blah blah the other night. some kids just get drunk and cant shut there mouth. Love that rezist shit...most underated writer out there in my opinion. and vash for those fillins..and jesus man even the H..there I said it...its just hard not to love

That was a nice post; I'm gonna throw in some shit that didn't exactly take as long just for balance and some variety. Kepos is really puttin' in work around VB right now too. Or maybe you've just been posted up at a friends crib near my house and been crushin shit consistently recently or somethin', cause the only people I see up every morning on my way to my daily slave labor are Kep, Jeno, and Me, with Kepos undoubtedly havin' the most ups out of the three of us. ANYWAYS, pictures:

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

Young Dozer Creepin Hahah

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

If anybody needs any more repetition at all, any at all, just let me know I got plenty of it.

Peace to everyone actually putting in work; I'm out.

ok.. .my bad that you didn't get my intentional thought process.....don't be dumb man....it's the fucking internet where translations get lost...misinterpretations etc... i wasn't speaking to you or about you so the fucks the problem?.......you wanna start some shit over one sentence you read on the internet that wasn't typed to your liking?........cmon man....

---

RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - refers to "creative work undertaken on a systematic basis in order to increase the stock of knowledge, including knowledge of man, culture and society, and the use of this stock of knowledge to devise new applications"

VS.

IMITATION -

1. a result or product of imitating.

2. the act of imitating.

3. a counterfeit; copy.

4. a literary composition that imitates the manner or subject of another (individual) author or work.

stephen st paul is one of the few up here with common sense... a dry humor that comes across well with a stroke of teh keys....when dirty dog said sigh was the wierd al of graff..i lol'd.....i disslike most of the spray art posted lately...not a fan of the alak or eg..whatever the fuck it says..but i'm just an old bald guy who doesn't write anymore and wasn't any good to begin with so don't be sad..that midnight guy annoys me..reminds me of barry obama.

i miss you dark horse. i miss oder ..homoe you sexy bitch..call me...oh and chewy...i knocked your sister up again...!!!!! i got to go feed things. bye.

---

RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT - refers to "creative work undertaken on a systematic basis in order to increase the stock of knowledge, including knowledge of man, culture and society, and the use of this stock of knowledge to devise new applications"

VS.

IMITATION -

1. a result or product of imitating.

2. the act of imitating.

3. a counterfeit; copy.

4. a literary composition that imitates the manner or subject of another (individual) author or work.

looks like you COPIED those definitions from somewhere. that makes you a biter. oh, and by the way, SIGH openly admits to biting people so you don't have to come on here and try to convince everyone. it is WELL covered territory. plus, you wouldn't say shit to his face. move on... peace.