marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

That distort has an original style flow. Even though he side busted, Ill take his work over sighs. why? because sighs stuff looks like ewok rime pose . why would prop a dude for some horrible bitten style and bust on a dude that has a dope style going? sigh can paint but it would be dope it it were his own thang. C-T-W MILWAUKEE

funny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol i hate you all.

Okay first off..Rime is fucking awesome. Anyone that can paint something almost as tight as what you see when you trip hard is an ok guy in my book. And Second..Sigh is fucking awesome and maybe MAYBE just as equally awesome as Rime if he keeps going the way hes going. That Distort is fucking fire son..the only reason its a spot jock is because its in this awesome "city" of Richmond. Spot jocking only exsists in cities where graffiti is not very common. People can cry and whine and blah blah blah gay it up all they want over that distort but its fire and thats enough said about that. And Lastly..come on guys..you get sooo worked up about this graffiti stuff like you don't have something ALOT better to worry about. You show me a guy thats life revolves around graffiti and ill show you a guy thats never banged an asian chick or a guy thats never went on month long lsd and mushroom binges. Why cant we al just get along. You guys have been riding your fag bikes around too much and not smoking enough weed. aaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnd back to the DC thread

Bigmouth 414, You're a moron and I hate you.

7th, you suck and you don't have a dick.

I will personally fight you both anonymously over the computer.

You both tried really hard to be good haters and stain the reputation of our hometown hero and a national freight celebrity, but you failed and exposed yourselves as losers. Sigh's recent pieces that look like rime are such a tiny percentage of his huge repertoire of styles - if he never painted again and all of his new pieces were buffed immediately, he would still be more up and more stylistically innovative than either of you could be if you tried with both hands until you give up writing next year. Also he clearly doesn't give a fuck, and blatantly steals whatever he likes, just as easily discarding it a few months later.

I spent five minutes on Flickr stealing flicks from this group to demonstrate how much you both suck. Get out of this forum and go fuck yourselves,

Ladysmith.

megsigh.jpg

Picture3.png

Picture4.png

Picture5.png

Sigh for president, also...today has been sooo fucking boring. I need to get a job or something. I would have left my house but honestly...If i had left my house id be walking around richmond. Then id be a richmond kid. And before I knew it id be 30 years old still living in richmond working some shitty job...maybe going to a show here and then because through the years of living here id adapt to my surroundings and would start to think hardcore and punk and all that shitty music is actually cool. Then before I knew it id trade my R1 in for a moped and a fixed gear and id sell my GTI for a whole bunch of assorted flannel shirts. But who needs a car when you can just bum around and hop trains and learn about life and yourself and all that hippie bullshit ive heard people talk about.But its okay...amsterdam in 2 days!

Maybe so. And coming from you Id have to give you the credit in saying your probably right. But I havent seen that side of richmond yet. Though keep in mind that my heads been full of acid and peyote and all sorts of mushrooms for the past year or so that maybe just maybe that could have something to do with the rendering of my perception of this city. Ill give richmond a chance. Maybe there really are cool things going on and asian food thats actaully asian food and not noodles with sugar water on top. I hope so..I hope one day so I can say im glad I moved here for a bit and it wasnt a complete waste of my precious super important time. and once again..back to the dc thread

^^ Gentlemen, Don't you know that im always right on 12oz and DEF! always being really really super serious when I talk on here. I never ever joke around ever!!! thats just not me. I would never ever think that graff is a joke and I take this shit as my number one priority besides from the shit tons of "drugs" i do. And please..the next time you put mushrooms or any other hallucinogen in the same category as "DRUGS"...i seriously might cry worse than the last time i ran out of weed and my other super addicting drugs

Okay first off..Rime is fucking awesome. Anyone that can paint something almost as tight as what you see when you trip hard is an ok guy in my book. And Second..Sigh is fucking awesome and maybe MAYBE just as equally awesome as Rime if he keeps going the way hes going. That Distort is fucking fire son..the only reason its a spot jock is because its in this awesome "city" of Richmond. Spot jocking only exsists in cities where graffiti is not very common. People can cry and whine and blah blah blah gay it up all they want over that distort but its fire and thats enough said about that. And Lastly..come on guys..you get sooo worked up about this graffiti stuff like you don't have something ALOT better to worry about. You show me a guy thats life revolves around graffiti and ill show you a guy thats never banged an asian chick or a guy thats never went on month long lsd and mushroom binges. Why cant we al just get along. You guys have been riding your fag bikes around too much and not smoking enough weed. aaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnd back to the DC thread

dude i can't believe how gay you are