marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"Kept all his earnings in a bank and his shoe; Spat what he knew..."

Hunt

Sorry I annoy you maker sometimes I get a little chatty/asshole-ish; dont hate me i really appreciate your titty pictures.

More graffiti.

I chat all the time and never post photos. It's okay, I live up to it. You can too.

Oh, Mewithoutwo=lol and bump that HUNT with the little dew-dew on the top right of the T.

Super fresco.

HUNT for sure. Put that money in a box. Keep it out of the man's hands.

SIEZ.RED.ISLER.CEVS.UK.

And Fuggit. I like Egzy's throws ALOT. Plus his pieces are coming on nice. Same with Tone. My boy Alak is one cool cat. His shit is dope and all over the streets like cooked crack. Bump Hersey all day. BUMP Moses' Crew.

Phone and Jader is what's good. KCHING. $$$. That Rei and Sime is real nice, too. Pure Inspiration. I love characters.

AND I'M GOING TO ALL CAPS THIS BECAUSE: WHOEVER HATES ON SIGH IS SIMPLY JEALOUS. Shit, wish I could do a Rime style piece that nice, who wouldn't?

Anyway, I'm out. Bout to go to South America for a few weeks. Good beer, barrels, and fresh ceviche.

• Like 1

I chat all the time and never post photos. It's okay, I live up to it. You can too.

Oh, Mewithoutwo=lol and bump that HUNT with the little dew-dew on the top right of the T.

Super fresco.

You chat all the time cause you don't paint. I know who you are and what you write and the only thing I've ever seen from you is two horrible tags in the same alley. Shut up.

when it comes down too it..it is ''bombing'' right(dont give a fuck)..bumb all da ''toys'' ''bombin''..im just glad these ''kids'' are not painting the trains..now that would be fucked up....................................................................................................................... .. .. .

bizack. that was reup next to the dahm piece. there were mad heads up there that day. i dont have a flick of the reup though. at least not on the disk im working with. all my flicks are stuck on my old busted computer except for a couple thousand on this disc. but i got more flicks on the way. if i find it ill post it. probably a lot more early/mid 2000's stuff.

bizack. that was reup next to the dahm piece. there were mad heads up there that day. i dont have a flick of the reup though. at least not on the disk im working with. all my flicks are stuck on my old busted computer except for a couple thousand on this disc. but i got more flicks on the way. if i find it ill post it. probably a lot more early/mid 2000's stuff.

yeah thats what i thought thanx..look forward for more

get off your snowboard and paint. when you gonna come down to the m i yayo mr. roadtripper

Hahah mann paintin's risky bidness when you got a hole in your knee from slippin out on a disco floor; runnin' just ain't an option hahah fuck it though... And I'm thinking last week in Feb i'll be down in Miami to party. I'll pm you though nobody else cares.