marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And MTC freaking sucksssss!. Most of those dudes don't even own bikes and I heard Musto and Rebar ride around on there R1's like there some sort of Ruff Ryders and I once wittnessed rebar making out with a chick while he had dip in his mouth. What a fucking bunch of homo faggots. Mostly Tiny Cocks

FUUUUUCKKKKK THAT...... I'M MAKING TOO MUCH MONEY SPEAKING MY MIND!!!!!!!.......

midnight..... i made enough money today sittin around "bickering" on a graffiti forum with another real writer to upgrade your mom and dad's deck something lavish...that your "awesome" bike sits on... that they paid for...... should i be out roadtrippin only to trip on the net too?...didn't know peyote gave you iron nuts....... i'll assume your not talking to me as many times you've given respect to me and my crew......but i was bickering.........

goaround......... there's that "few" real ones doing it down there as well.......don't be dumb......

anyone else before i go cash this check?............

And as far as the bike things go. I Love hating on bikes because I spent most of my life on a bike. Its only within the past 2 years ive evolved into liking bigger and bettter things. Bikes are sick when your a kid...but bikes dont go 180 on 95 and bikes dont come equipped with room for your honey to ride along in the back. I can't stress how much MTC sucks. And to the kiddie who said that he couldnt believe how gay I was...gay is rolling 7 deep on a homie because he got his panties in a bunch over something we both said on the internets....i love toys and I include myself in that statement..i think theres afew of you guys that have to do the sameeee

lets all do a collab on my huge penis!

i only write with one person, and thats my friend curious-ass george. he chills in my backpack and hands me rustoleum flat black (tall boiiii). he also recites excerpts from richard dawkins "the selfish gene" and "the blind watchmaker" depending on the night.

Swayzee out.