marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

it might not be the best, but i am glad to see kids getting up in the beach. and i had nothing to do with that J stealing comment.

i agree, just cause those kids arent UK doesnt me they cant catch ups. its graff, everyone get over yourself

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i agree, just cause those kids arent UK doesnt me they cant catch ups. its graff, everyone get over yourself

what does that mean. "just because they arent uk doesnt mean they cant catch ups" are you saying uk is the only kids that get up? Please explain

im the king of va, hows that?

the king of va.

where are you in vb.

i eat drink fuck fight write and sleep here.

hate whatever cause its whatever

but if you drive down the highway from norfolk to the ocean front right now.

im up and jk is up. and thats it. it's whatever man. i dont need your fucking approval. we get wasted and fucking write and so do you. im not a fucking toy. i rack paint. i bomb shit. thats my life. whatever son. i dont need your fucking approval im going to paint reguardless. and its not going to be as wack as some of these mother fuckers who are painting at the beach. if your a king then i will see you. if not you will just be some o,ther kid on 12oz talking shit. im not trying to say yoh my shit is fresh check out this crazy shit i got going. im trying to say yoh im fucking up!

things were good when we were young. hop fences, jump over benches. paint for fun and listen to some old bouncing souls or Jeru, it makes you feel better, get drunk and call your best friend from high school that you havent seen in years. Talk about that H2o show you got beat up at in '97. or the stupid fight when that drunk guy that fucked with you all night got what he had coming. ride your BMX off lame jumps and do endos and flatland. skate the parking lot you learned to tail slide on. Go drink a forty in the park then buy some schwag off of andre on the corner. chill on your roof/porch and call your the ex that ruined you for six months and let her know your well, she still feels guilty. Relish in the fact that you are not living at your parents house in the same town you've always been like that guy who went to every party back in the day and now works at papa johns in the shopping center you chilled at freshman year. Everythings ok, bills will get paid, just get off your ass money is everywhere.

-that (drunk) guy you hated.

Im in a good mood the girls are treating me lovely

whiney ass beach kids. the internet is fake get over it. stop talking about how real you are, it just makes you sound more fake. we get it. you are real. youve paid your dues. great. no one gives a shit. go to a real city and live the life. then well see if you are doing it in a year. after you do jail time for the shit or it fucks your future up permanently.

whiney ass beach kids. the internet is fake get over it. stop talking about how real you are, it just makes you sound more fake. we get it. you are real. youve paid your dues. great. no one gives a shit. go to a real city and live the life. then well see if you are doing it in a year. after you do jail time for the shit or it fucks your future up permanently.

^nuff said,,,

when you say stuff like this about a crew it brings a lot of attention...and you have no idea what anyone in uk is like so it would b best to leave them (uk) out of any and all conversations period

when you say stuff like this about a crew it brings a lot of attention...and you have no idea what anyone in uk is like so it would b best to leave them (uk) out of any and all conversations period

yes master and commander. now stop cryin and take the sand out of your vagina.