Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys are stupid, i was not attacking ges nor was i yapping about it i said one thing and everyones upset, thats strings.

and what i said about ges was only trying to prove my point, that you guys dont paint any but the same walls every weekend and think your tough, pretty simple. sorry if that makes you mad

take ive seen just as much stuff of yours as youve seen of mine,

and esod1 do you even paint or are you just a groupie, how many dicks you got in your mouth right now?

i know you guys dont like my spin on graff, thats fine but i know you guys(at least my attackers in this type battle) havent painted more than five new walls this year... no paint prior. but now since i have to defend my self i have painted 36 pieces at least what i would call pieces on never before painted walls. and again i get no credit because you dont see my shit another simple thing to understand, and i dont get props for shit so why would i think im good. ego thats you who call me out for no reason, you think your better than me.

ego my friend thats what you suffer from

• Like 1

i get no credit because you dont see my shit

That's because you only paint in the woods. You haven't done any illegal graffiti in your life. Your illegible graff in the sticks won't earn you any credit.

:confused: :confused: Says the guy who compares himself to Geser 3A. I'm no superstar either but at least I try to keep a modest attitude about my work. Dispute over..

you guys are stupid, i was not attacking ges nor was i yapping about it i said one thing and everyones upset, thats strings.

and what i said about ges was only trying to prove my point, that you guys dont paint any but the same walls every weekend and think your tough, pretty simple. sorry if that makes you mad

take ive seen just as much stuff of yours as youve seen of mine,

and esod1 do you even paint or are you just a groupie, how many dicks you got in your mouth right now?

i know you guys dont like my spin on graff, thats fine but i know you guys(at least my attackers in this type battle) havent painted more than five new walls this year... no paint prior. but now since i have to defend my self i have painted 36 pieces at least what i would call pieces on never before painted walls. and again i get no credit because you dont see my shit another simple thing to understand, and i dont get props for shit so why would i think im good. ego thats you who call me out for no reason, you think your better than me.

lol .. so u think painting 36 pieces is an acomplishment?