Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo skinker you are very confused. i never said nuthin about half a piece. if i had more paint i woulda gone over the whole thing. no amount of time painting entitles you to walls. it ran for a year. its not a diss its not disrespectful. you insult me all you want your just making yourself look weak. you have nothing to do with this. it does not concern you. dont get yourself in over your head. i dont even know who you are but you know who i am. untill i know what you write ill refer to you as skinker and if you were smart youd refer to me by the name i gave you - jes. enough said why dont you leave it at that and try and be civil so this doesnt get out of hand.

im not from your area of ct....but all i know is with the attitude youve got going....you're shit will not run for very long....and soon you'll come across the wrong person and they just wont be too too happy with you....its obvious you could care less about taking advice from other wirters and trying to learn your history so you might as well just give up man....common sense....if something is better than your you dont mess with it......that doesnt only apply with graff either...its something you should learn for the rest of your life in general.

Um, I know exactly where that spot is, and was just there 2 wks ago and that shit wasn't there, so that 3mo claim is total BS. I have to work tomorrow, but I'll ride my bike up there on Monday and take care of business if it hasn't been done already. Let this dude go back to LA and live in his dilusion.

you all are some very angry people. i did do that peice 3 months ago over the weekend of the 1st of june i was on a buisness trip to ct for like 4 days. havnt been back since. next time im in town i hope i get to meet some of you gangsters keepin it real. i grew up in ct. and so far all the writers have been nothing but nice. sorry to see those days are over. ill just say this and then trust me ill never be on 12oz again i can see this is a waste. you all should focus less on politics and rules and bs hierarchies and just have fun. thats what graff has always been about for me and what i thought it was about for all the writers ive ever met. insulting each other and acting macho and lying about shit thats meaningless only makes it less fun for everyone. ive never claimed to be the best artist but ive always tried to be nice to other artist and little kids ive seen around spots. you should try it. its alot more real than fake daydreams about playing gangster. thats it. if you see me up feel free to go over it ive already gotten what i want out of it.

He's got a point, though. This is the northeast and we are all cynical dicks. I have just grown to embrace that aspect of myself and nurture my assholeness. I don't really have a problem with it. It would be nice if he just apologized, though. But seriously, does Pacer even give a fuck? This art form is very temporary and you cannot expect anything to run forever.

I just realized that that's where we did paint 2 wks ago and the ism era he's talking about is across from it. So no worries, there's already a dope prodo over it. I was actually kinda happy that it gave us an excuse to paint that wall. The thing about that spot is that he could have painted on another wall that wasn't crushed with pieces. It is rather saturated with dope shit. Another reason to justify being pissed off is the time factor. Think about how long and how much$ it cost Pacer to do that piece compared to what's his name that went over him.