Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i love how everyone beefs online and in general but its all just smack talking and bustin over pieces with throw ups...oh connecticut, tryin to act all hard and you're really just a huge vag.. the nutless state. "they shootin'!...............

mind your manners youngin...you obviously dont know enough about shit to say its all online beef and throwups over pieces...if u want it to go further than that im sure u can get your wish

you dont even know what you talkin about... outta towners got vamped quickly. where ever you from.. ask all the "hardbody" NY rappers that came out here thinkin the same way as you...they ALL got there little chains snatched and hands dug in the pockets. except Erik B and Rakim..thats more of a respect thing...

whateva

thats the truth for real........every one sleeps on ct...................remember when ts got chased in bpt?..........lmao................everybody got stuck or stabbed in waterbury,new britian and hartford...........we wont even start talkin bout pistol waivin.lmao sleep on ct it s the best thing to do.....hahahahahand as for graff beef..............ive been in many places in ct where its real shit not just talk........many yards .........keep thinking shits sweet..............lol

i love how everyone beefs online and in general but its all just smack talking and bustin over pieces with throw ups...oh connecticut, tryin to act all hard and you're really just a huge vag.. the nutless state. "they shootin'!...............

all i gotta say is, get outta here...