Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dude, this is ancient Indian symbolism. The Nazis stole the symbol, which had nothing to do with white power. There was a very large puertorican and an even larger black dude on the same wall at the same time in the same crew. But I love the Clayton Bigsby

Hey were tryin to lose weight...lol white powwwr..

Not many will probably care.

Two things to consider....chemtrails containing barium-swine flu

So barium can lower immunity? And we have an swine flu pandemic?

http://cdc.gov/h1n1flu/

while this is all a big distraction in the media, HR1913 HATE CRIME BILL is being passed under the populations noses which goes against our 10th amendment. Can you say jail time for things labeled as 'thought crimes', protecting sex offender perverts, homosexuals

"...pedophiles and many other deviants will obtain special rights and protection under HR 1913. "

"again cited USC Title 18, Section 2a, the foundation of HR 1913, which says anyone who through speech "induces" commission of a violent hate crime "will be tried as a principal" alongside the active offender"

whos behind the bill? WELL your local Jewish ADL...better start speaking out before people start getting jailed for reinvestigating 9/11, whooops i meant the Holocaust.

while this is all a big distraction in the media, HR1913 HATE CRIME BILL is being passed under the populations noses which goes against our 10th amendment. Can you say jail time for things labeled as 'thought crimes', protecting sex offender perverts, homosexuals

"...pedophiles and many other deviants will obtain special rights and protection under HR 1913. "

"again cited USC Title 18, Section 2a, the foundation of HR 1913, which says anyone who through speech "induces" commission of a violent hate crime "will be tried as a principal" alongside the active offender"

whos behind the bill? WELL your local Jewish ADL...better start speaking out before people start getting jailed for reinvestigating 9/11, whooops i meant the Holocaust.

bump the truth!

sometimes i wish they would just drop the bomb while we're all asleep.

oh

just a quick q

have u ever heard of kape form tlo in hartford? they used 2 write back then but i can't find any flix of thier works and i only saw one kape tag on some highway

Kape IOF came to Hartford and had tags/pieces running there for a while.