Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Check this link:

http://www.wfsb.com/news/15347332/detail.html?rss=hart&psp=news

Great story about how some toy is writing Eagr YL (obviously not him) all over the place. Been on this site for a long time, and never posted, but this shit is hilarious, I've seen the graff in person. Of course, in true law enforcement fashion, the cops believe a "street gang" is behind it. Amazing. And props to those Esac/Soaf's, nicest stuff I've seen on the car ride home in years. Keep it up CT.

Lol oh my god...that Kazmo shit...hideous..the other nigga should get a stompin for goin over that eyon..wtf is up with niggaz and the game now?... i think Marc Eckos Gettin up fucked niggaz heads up about the game..shit is fucked. Kill Toys.

oh..and BRIGE?..lol i dunno and that character with the knife..or whatever it is..that shit gonna get crossed anyways. that shit ugly dun..

im done after this....

IMG_2729.jpg

bump kazmo straight killin shit

heres your 15 seconds of fame starting.......now

..LMAO yo..damn..he need to jump off a bridge or somethin..either that or give up his paint. retire after these 15 seconds.. and he be startin beef with ppl??? he'll always get burned. straight killin shit for real..:lol:

i remember seeing this "bag" character writing weird shit all over some spots few years back. would write shit like "this is bags spot" "bag no like you" "bag love little boys" quite weird. thats graff though. all sorts a characters, like hobos that live along freight lines for the summer and attempt to run up on you with 8" hunting knives...

shit, only spot im blowing is my own because im barely up yet

and i never said he was good, i just said he doesnt give a shit about what people think. he just paints.

this kid is gonna give a shit about what people think after somebody beats the toy shit out of him. stay the fuck out of new britain. stay the fuck away from graffiti. you will get stomped out and all of your shit will be beat.