Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Clarification: From what I have seen on this thread, which is labelled Connecticut, and therefore I get the impression that this is a representation of that WHOLE state. And from what I have seen, I really don't like it. Just a man with his opinion. It all just seems very bland and generic.

I'm from CT, and I agree...

anyone got pics/remember the bk bridge (norwalk) burner with leia, bisc, esen, jax, and some others with the big "do you know where your children are?" in the center and the cop characters on either side? i've been looking for some pics of that, i used to have some but i seem to have lost them.

those ges copper close ups; pay attention people

connecticut would suck if it werent for the graff here.

maybe thas not the best agrument for my home, but

frankly, thas about all i r ally enjoy about being around

here anymore. i think montreal, san fran, europe as a

whole and CT got the best (in my opinion) graff anywhere.

reo's soliloquy (right word? shoudl i even know that word?) is really touching.

theres always speculation around who a writer really is; this is an example of what a writer is.

reo's soliloquy (right word? shoudl i even know that word?) is really touching.

theres always speculation around who a writer really is; this is an example of what a writer is.

soliloquy...damn someone got hooked up on some phonics...:lol:

that piece really hit hard...it takes a hell of a man to put that out there,

baring his souls as it were.

in this game where everyone tries to be the hardest

its good to see that some remain human

Clarification: what I have seen on this thread, which is labelled Connecticut, and therefore I get the impression that this is a representation of that WHOLE state. And from what I have seen, I really don't like it. Just a man with his opinion. It all just seems very bland and generic.

MAYBE we should do sloppy throw ups every were...and 80s letters and ct would be just like new york cause were so close to them we should be just as good..fuck you...ct got the us of a on lock..hater

TO PULL THE "CARDPULLERS" CARD ! CONNECTICUT IS AT THE TOP OF THE GRAFF GAME! THE EARLY 90 YEARS WAS THE MOST STYLISH ERA IN GRAFF EVER SECOND TO THE SUBWAY YEARS!! THATS A FACT! BRO THE ONLY THING NY HAS RIGHT NOW ARE BOMBERS AND THATS DUE TO THE METROPOLIS ASPECT!! THATS ANYWHERE!! SF,LA,NY,SD... AND I REMEMBER THE WESTSIDE HGWY, L.E.S,THE TUNNELS--BORING! NO DISRESPECT THERE "ARE" MANY, MANY, MANY DOPE WRITERS IN NY. BUT TO SAY "3A,HI,YL,IMOK,KTA,IOF,DIE,DFL, COME ON BRO!! BE SERIOUS... U SAID THAT THE CAV, AND HENCE WERE DOPE...TRUE, BUT THE ABIS,MESTO,REO, AND THAT ABEL ROLLER WAS WACK? COME ON DO YOUR HOMEWORK POUND FOR POUND CT IS THE BEST AROUND!!! CT STAND UP!!ONE