Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Rook or whoever else is in this clown crew ODT ruined a old Ouija in NE Ct recently. The piece had sat there for probably 12 years untouched til these fools decided to pick up a can. Bunch of other great stuff ruined as well around here, Its a shame. Plenty of room for anyone to hit a spot and they put some haggard ass str8 letter with no shadow over it. Learn some history and some fucken respect, you clearly just started and its not a good look. I will cross out anything and everyhing I see of your if you continue with this bullshit. And dont PM me, im done talking here. Props to all the CT cats doing it right!

• Like 1

Rook or whoever else is in this clown crew ODT ruined a old Ouija in NE Ct recently. The piece had sat there for probably 12 years untouched til these fools decided to pick up a can. Bunch of other great stuff ruined as well around here, Its a shame. Plenty of room for anyone to hit a spot and they put some haggard ass str8 letter with no shadow over it. Learn some history and some fucken respect, you clearly just started and its not a good look. I will cross out anything and everyhing I see of your if you continue with this bullshit. And dont PM me, im done talking here. Props to all the CT cats doing it right!

Think you got your facts confused on who that cat is down with i've been seeing him throw up another crew lately...

The graff scene in ct is pretty sad right now and has been for awhile. Kids put no effort into what they paint anymore, whether its at a spot or a legal wall. With the invention of better paints you would think people would want to put a little more time into things. I started painting in 93 and when i went to bridge spots to take flicks people were painting burners. Go to a spot like the Acme wall in New Haven, people were killin it. There are plenty of spots out there just looking to be blessed with some great graff. But it seems like everyone is happy fartin out some bullshit, and posting the flicks on the interweb instead of putting effort into their work, and Im sure ill get some flack for speaking my mind on a forum which is too bad, because they should take it to heart and do work instead.

Rage, You wont catch an flack from people that actually know something, and have been in the game for 2 decades+ like we both have.

How the hell did we get here???

most cities in Ct used to be so much better, because the participants knew better. The standard was HIGH. If you wanted attention, any attention, you had to put in work... not just mountains of bullshit, but high quality work with a thing called S T Y L E. You had to put in years of hard work and staying out of other's way just to get noticed.

Then all of a sudden comes the internet... now anyone with a computer has the ability to showcase their bullshit for everyone to see... as if the were somehow selected for their skill and ability.

somewhere along the road, this instant access to attention without having to work for it made it SOMEHOW SEEM THAT IT WAS OK TO SUCK!

We all start somewhere, and suck when we start... but those with any sense of respect for self and the culture know their place when they start. they know they suck, so they work hard to get better fast while respecting those who have clearly been around longer then they have.

So what do today's clowns do rather than learn from writers who have been around for years??? The scribble their pathetic "look at meeee" bullshit all over it instead.

It really hurts me to say this, but it's never going back to the way it was... and the worst part about that is, kids today think this is how things are supposed to be.

For all the attention starved fuck heads who run around craving instant street cred thuggery and attention, please pull over to the slow lane until you catch up to speed.

Respect to those starting out who take the proper steps while starting out... there seems to be a real shortage of it lately.

shit aint never gon change...fuck it...fuck bitchin about these youngns....they have no respect because graff is mainstream and accepted now a days..u can buy special paint and have any color u want...no more hunting colors down and making ur own colors....and ..when u did any dirt back in the day u shut the fuck up and kept it movin...never talked about it.....those days r dead...everyone now wants to be known for what dirt they do...shit graff writers take selfies now and put um online...lmfao...ur a so called writer noone supposed to ever see ur face just ur work........

Really doe. No other comment regarding the state of graff today... just seems like a bunch of ego tripping nonsense with everyone thinking they are the best. With opinions, you cannot win an argument. I like some graffiti more than others, just as everyone has their own personal preferences. No need to get hung up on these arguments since nobody can be proven objectively wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAlsaFKtHuU