Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SON ONE as in the original SON & his partner PRO on the 7 line..?

juce? ok.. i like the black and white.

beef? some slim jim.. I look at that flick and my honest opinion is both those fillins are hurt.. write more beef less be original don't worry about it.. the world is a big place there's plenty of places to write

Unfortunately some people think they're entitled to paint over anything they want.

If you side bust the pieces in a crew production with hand styles don't get angry if they get crossed, They didnt belong there. Cats tried to be civil, but were met with "Cross my shit and the beef won't stop till we throw hands. I'll write on any toy ass background i want. Fuck your rules. BOMB MORE."

I'm sure an apology would have been sufficient. Dunno what he expected, thinkin people are gunna roll over and give up painting.

Oh.. And for all you dudes that run around with this kid trying to tell others about learning the rules of graffiti and showing respect, you oughta keep your boys in check and not only preach that shit to people you don't like.

It's all love though.

WHY DONT YOU TAKE HIS ADVICE AND STOP RAGGIN THE DUDES SHIT.. HE BEEN PAINTING FOR HOW LONG??- 1 YEAR? AND ALREADY DONE 100x MORE WORK (BUCK SPOTS.. NOT SOMETHING IN WOODS).. NOT TO MENTION HE GOT MORE STYLE AND GOES MORE PROPER... HOW YOU NOT EMBARRASSED IS MY QUESTION.. DO A SOLID FILL OVER THIS GUY, NOT SOME WHACK LITTLE SCRAP CAN HOLLOW... YOU MAKING YOURSELF LOOK WEAK

WHY DONT YOU TAKE HIS ADVICE AND STOP RAGGIN THE DUDES SHIT.. HE BEEN PAINTING FOR HOW LONG??- 1 YEAR? AND ALREADY DONE 100x MORE WORK (BUCK SPOTS.. NOT SOMETHING IN WOODS).. NOT TO MENTION HE GOT MORE STYLE AND GOES MORE PROPER... HOW YOU NOT EMBARRASSED IS MY QUESTION.. DO A SOLID FILL OVER THIS GUY, NOT SOME WHACK LITTLE SCRAP CAN HOLLOW... YOU MAKING YOURSELF LOOK WEAK

Yeah yo.. Spraying popped cans over peoples shit is mad proper.

9eac733d.jpg

Gue definitely burned that "TOY".. Big ups..

5735d99f.jpg

This one was the best though. Mad style..Those drips look familiar..huh.

a9a15c63.jpg

Yeah yo.. Spraying popped cans over peoples shit is mad proper.

9eac733d.jpg

Gue definitely burned that "TOY".. Big ups..

5735d99f.jpg

This one was the best though. Mad style..Those drips look familiar..huh.

a9a15c63.jpg

DOOOOOOT! graffiti rules. you know tags over burners, throwups over burners, you know that master class type shit :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :) :)