Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Iiight 12oz i kno ya banned me but i got some serious news. besides a nikka dropping a "vandelism" on a permision-wall, Word on the grape vines is a nikka "starwars" formerly known as "DADDY WOKE ONE" but now currently reffered to as "THAT WHITE NIGGA WIT THE LONG HAIR WHO WEARS RED CAPRIES" recently got his wig chopped. So a nikka unknownones aka that white nigga aka RELAX aka Fabio was chillin wit his mans fbrisanarmy, also known as NEW LSZ. Thats when yardwander came thru wit yomomsahomo wit the minivan. So it was these 4 niccas drivin around in the minivan gettin ready 2 go roller blading. They was drivin around havin a good time eatin ketchup packets and bumpin the new Drake mix tape. ThATS WHEN THIS NIKKA UNKNOWNONER BIT INTO HIS 3RD KETCHUP PACKET AND IT EXPLODED ALL OVER STARWARS RED CAPRIS. it was no big deal since it was red ketchup on red capries but this nikka starwarz said na cuz and demanded that unknownones purchase him 2 shamrock shakes from mcdonalds in order to compinsate 4 the accident. Thas when this nikka unknownone threw his happy meal on the ground, took off his wife beater and str8 soul clapped this nikka. He gave him the rock bottom and the rakishi stink face.A nikka woke's red capris got all dirty from the pavement. Yardwander gave fbrisaarmy a pound and proclaimed " i get it poppin nigga. u kno i does this nikka, it aint nothin 2 a nikka" and then went into his house 2 finish watching KungFu Panda 2. little did a wope know that he would get 97,000 views on worldstar hip hop the next day. Put it like this tho u talm bout this and that but who in ya squad got 97,000 views on worldstarhip hop in one day tho????[/color][/b]

This fucker got some tictacs from me for being original with his retarded shit. :lol: :lol: :lol: