Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Lmao make sure he dont forget the picture and the video footage of him taggin a mailbox

We have several undercover operatives. His younger sister turned informant.

This same guy asked if it's true you can drive to Bridgeport and buy Montana Gold. He is an enemy of the state it's plain fact!! The Kazmo cuff at the "brige" was big event but now we have to pursue bigger fish.

Its just 2 random words put together and I dont go on forums a lot and ask that cause only places I know that sell paint are in like hartford and norwalk for 8 dollars and im not paying for that when i can buy ironlak/belton off of bombingscience. I didnt know this forum has a bunch of people thinking they are hard for doing graffiti

Its just 2 random words put together and I dont go on forums a lot and ask that cause only places I know that sell paint are in like hartford and norwalk for 8 dollars and im not paying for that when i can buy ironlak/belton off of bombingscience. I didnt know this forum has a bunch of people thinking they are hard for doing graffiti

Word bro, I don't even use spray paint I spent all my money on paint now i use chalk instead more economical and also it's better on the legal walls it washes easily better cause the pieces can run ya know

rip to a nikka tank... a nikka was rocking fillings on the colombus av corner store when a nikka life was tragicly taken from him... he was finishing the 4d on his bomb-piece when a nikka slipped on a french frie and broke his neck in 5 places. a memorial will be held at styles by the #pound this friday nd 13% off all tha flyest ironlacks.. 10

scoe59 nskc . . ayo my nika wat is u rilly doin straight jockin n perpetratin such blasphemies on da god........... str8 up n down a nikka emulatein da gawdz moovementz but jus got sunned like waz goodie? u kno u jock the swag jus now.. nd aayo my man u str8 perpetratin a fraud my nikka iz u crazy? iz u loco? str8 up u come thru wit the defalt fonts like u soowoopin it up out chea but we all no a nikka like u iz bunz to da fith dagree! u need to falll bak scrap... iight

scoe16 u a herb str8 up n down u imitaetin a real nikkas mannerizms juu hert... ju bout that piecieng lifestyle like how ju talmbout piecieng and ju aint mention a rells tho? namsaiyan ju herbalicious scraplington ridin ur razer scooter board.. get bak 2 jur carseat famalam.... this no place 4 u slime

....punks jump up 2 get dey heelys tooken !

yo TANK man.... this nigga had a heart of a lion bro... As far as a tank go, niggas think he died cuz of graff or some shit, but na this nigga died 4 the simple fact that he was nice with his hands. a nikka tank was a true scrappa bro. a nigga tank could thump. this nigga had a heart of a platypus bro.... niggas who know, who had been there, and truly witnessed a nigga tank, could vouch 4 the fact that the manboy was nasty with his hands bro. some think it was the ponytail but nah i seened him pillow fight about 4 or 5 times, and niggas who known know that this nikka could thump. 4 all dat shit 2 be saying such blasphameys he died 4 this or he died4 that but nah, this nigga died 4 the simple fact that he was a true scrappa bro

Chalk? , dry erase boards is the new ironlaks , hartford is were you buy your paint? I SUCK go to my nearest golf-world and ask for crayola crayons..lol

skrap who even is u 2 be coming on here sayin this n sayin that wen u aint even gots a mix tape dropping tho???? u a xfl immitaten ma nikka str8 up an back around how u even sound rite now 2 be even questionion the lords accuracys scrapdula tell me this name 15 orginal NAH veterins ma nikka u dont kno ya history ma nukka u a str8 boogy border sand dwellin type of nikka on the block 2 be even sayin such blafsamys ma nikka u a stra8 xfl imitatens 2 be even testin the g.o.d.f.a.t.h.e.r. part 9 slime dula... ma nikka ya armz aint long enuff 2 box wit gods skrap u a fan homie u even said yaself u aint even a real bomba kid u jus the type 2 straight JOCK a NIKKA virnacalors iight 2