Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
[/url]

^^i dig that...

YO IS U STUPID OR IS U GAY MY NIKKA HOW U SAY I AM NOT FOR REAL AS FAR AS A WOKE GO IF U NEVA MET ME I AM THE REALEST NIKKA U NEVA MET IF U KNOW ME IM THE REALIST NIKKA U ALREDY MET. CHU HERT FALL BACK OR GET YOUR TOE NAILS YANKED KID WE REALLY IS DOESIN THIS U THE TYPE TO COP YA MONTANAS FROM CHANEL 1 FUCK OUTA HERE REAL NIKKAS ORDER THEY BELTONS OFF ARTPRIMO.COM.. U THE TYPE TO POST A UTUBE LINK OF A SONG CALL MEAT BEAT.. IF U AINT WAVEY THEN Y IS U TALKIN THEN......

actualy if you wanna dig deeper than that imok had all of new england at one point we talkn NY CT RI MASS late 80S early 90S cromag and eroc r.i.p ....

this era was golden to me at one point ,after graff hit there was a brief lul in the culture. i can only speak for myself this was my observation hence the hybrid skate culture and graff scene.

i rode for nava skates at the time goin to diferent skate parks and contest. i would always run into these dudes from NY they was shut skates we talkn like shean sheffey and jefferson pang at the time jeff wrote probe...name droppn to get a feel for the era ...

and to show that we aint doin nothn new but the preservation and devolpement of the culture new england contributed alot .....anyone that says different is johnny come lately ....

MA NIKKA. IS U CRAZY????? HOW U COMING THRU 2 TEST TH E G.O.D.FA.T.H.E.R.W.O.K.E. OF NAH DESCENT? IF N E THING, YA MANS AND YA HOMIE IS SOFT KID U AINT NOTHIN BUT A FLEA OFF MY MOTHERS NUT SACK NIGGA U STR8 CORNIER THAN SMART FOOD 2 BE SAYIN SUCH BLASPHEMOS THO U THE TYPE 2 COP A PLEA U NIKKAS IS STR8 COMMITING BLIND BLASPHEMIE TO BE SAYIN SUCH ACCUSATIONS. MA NIKKA DO YA SAELF A FAVOR FALL BACK OR GET YOUR EYEBROWS SNIPPED NIGGA STR8 LIKE THAT WE OUT CHEA...IIGHT 12

What I mean is the dude up? I see him sometimes at this local spot always getting fucked by highschool kids, I was just wondering if he's actually up

6167707990_32c351dd53.jpg

ma nikka... is u serius rit now tho?????? Whose is these nikkas 2 str8 imposterize a real DEEF NAH tho, whose is this younger deaf nigga? Thse lil nikkas aint got no respect I'm tellem u son that aint even a real str8 letter, let my man DEEF NAH show these younglin how it go down kid. Str8 up an down, ya nikas is sum str8 XFL imitationals to be writing a DEEF tho. I aint neva herd of this deaf the only deeferonie i could cosine is DEEF NAH str8 like that. Ya nikaks str8 posers scrap softer than quilted northern kid fall back or get you dome splintered ju dug slime.....

Erb did it, ask him.

If you find him, let me know. We have some things to discuss in person.

As ma son emit WFV NAH 3a sed niggaz is a new era b ..we really Ben doin dis since 08 And we rock out peaces n fillies on the free wall..Yo chicoperico nah dubfv step affiliate $$$$

dude i was wondeing where that came from! i hit a duck in the dome with it

seriously guys... these dudes down there must be complete dicks to be practically giving these paints away...i mean who has the gaul to be hookin people up with better qualty tools for better prices? why would they be doing shit like that? its almost like theyre trying to positively influence the graff scene by providing better paint for better prices....the nerve of those guys...seriously.

Theres nothing thats gonna make you paint better other than practice. I don't get anyone who'd go buy painters touch (although i do love some of their colors) for a prodo over montana...its like using a magnifying glass over a microscope to check out plant sells. Different tools for different trades man.

Nothin but love for the painters and the suppliers. SBP bump

lol u nikaks soft son we aint neva pay for our paint out in tha beat chu hert fall back scrap i paid for paint 3 maybe 10 time in my lyfe kid.. NAH conglamorate next level TRU NIKKAS IS THORO

I just wish I could understand what he is saying. That is saying alot, since I took ebonics level 1,000,000. He just took it to another level, beyond the average level (or above average).

So ghetto, no one can understand his ghettoness.

Keeping it fo'real.

REAL TALK THA ONLY NIKKA MAKEN ANY SENTS ON THIS WEBS SITE THO JU DUG ???

MA NIKKA. IS U CRAZY????? HOW U COMING THRU 2 TEST TH E G.O.D.FA.T.H.E.R.W.O.K.E. OF NAH DESCENT? IF N E THING, YA MANS AND YA HOMIE IS SOFT KID U AINT NOTHIN BUT A FLEA OFF MY MOTHERS NUT SACK NIGGA U STR8 CORNIER THAN SMART FOOD 2 BE SAYIN SUCH BLASPHEMOS THO U THE TYPE 2 COP A PLEA U NIKKAS IS STR8 COMMITING BLIND BLASPHEMIE TO BE SAYIN SUCH ACCUSATIONS. MA NIKKA DO YA SAELF A FAVOR FALL BACK OR GET YOUR EYEBROWS SNIPPED NIGGA STR8 LIKE THAT WE OUT CHEA...IIGHT 12[/color][/size][/i][/b]

ahahahah you a straight ass fuckn clown my nikka as you would put it....you have no idea how deep this shit gets ....

you on a graff thread with bullshit e thuggery its funny you a loud cat on here forever threating with your idol threats droppn diluted history but you have yet to submit no kind a pics loco

i put to you like this , i caught a gun case on my block and still live here i used to wear colors and sling krills

BUT I DO NOT WEAR THAT BULLSHIT LIFE STYLE ON MY SLEEVE NO MORE GROW THE FUCK UP YOU TOO OLD MY NIKKA you hangn on yestur year on some sad hype man bullshit

so sad..... never the bride, always a brides maid ahahahhahhah.......spin that yarn grandpa on top of that loco dont think even for a sec ,im not the one

i played this game before and if shit got serious its about who get who first ....amor de rey, siempre!!!!!!click clack ....i stay strap fall back on them heels and get ta twistn and keep it movn you thinkn its a room full a skateboarders and shit you are sadly mistaken loco.....

truth is you on the outside lookn in and on top of that nobody gives a fuck about what you think my nikka all you do is type mad jibberish and entertain make believe you might as well be on stage shuckn and jiven on stage at the apollo on some soft shoe bullshit as the sand man yanks you corny ass off the stage ....YOINK!!!!!

your skills is weak your handstyles is softer than baby shit ....so go and scribble scrabble in ya note book that you copped from the half way house you stayn at ....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and for the record .....never copped a plea in my life...... and never gave statements ...and never ran from no man ....

let me guess you wanted to be a rapper but never quite made it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still holdn on to that im producer dream stayn up breakn nite tryn to make beats on old as casio key board with no batteries and shit .......

aint no body scard you !

Im a little late to the party on this comment but i have to dissagree that the Ct seen is centered around hartford. Now a days it is not really connected to any citys imparticular. I think a lot of that has to do with the internet. Everthing is messed together as well as a lot of influences from out side the state. I stated paintin in 93 in Danbury. At that time citys like Danbury, Norwalk, Brigdeport, New Britian, Hartrord and so on had ther own writers own spots and even ther own styles. Also great factory flixs Bel. And on a final note Ethreadz is sorely missed on here. Miss you brother.

MA NIKKA EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE FROM VIDEOGRAFF 19 COMING UP SCORPO N.A.H NEWEST MEMBER/ VETERIN SHOWEN OFF THE RACKED MERCHINDICE ALWAYS STEALIN CHU HERT HE NEVA PAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Z2yZ2CkGY

IIGHT 10[/color][/u][/i][/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: