Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck hartford..

Fuck you... im hard now b/c i said fuck u just like how ur a bad ass b/c u said fuck hartford which is wat evryone else is saying

i question if u even ever been 2 hartford...get off peoples dick and shut the fuck up if you have nothing good 2 say or no flix 2 post

The illest writers in Connecticut are from Connecticut...

EXACTLY!! all the sickest writers in ct come from all over the state not just one place crews like YL, UPS, TBM, IOF, DIE, 3A, and much more are from diffrent cities u can't pin point just one place dats fucking crazy

is this ESEN???? i thought he was done or something? this is new, and i havent seen him bomb in a fuck load of time????

yeah that's esen. he's gotten down in ct a few times recently...did a cool spot in norwalk that he had previously but was getting faded. you see him spring up in nyc every now and again as well. nice to see him doing stuff in ct again, esen, bisc, leia, and the rest of 203 crew were big influences on me growing up, mostly because i went to bk bridge when i was 14 or so and almost shat myself when i saw their "do you know where your children are?" wall. got my pics of that wall framed on my wall to this day.

yeah that's esen. he's gotten down in ct a few times recently...did a cool spot in norwalk that he had previously but was getting faded. you see him spring up in nyc every now and again as well. nice to see him doing stuff in ct again, esen, bisc, leia, and the rest of 203 crew were big influences on me growing up, mostly because i went to bk bridge when i was 14 or so and almost shat myself when i saw their "do you know where your children are?" wall. got my pics of that wall framed on my wall to this day.

Scan that shit

Photo360.jpg

spotted this randomly while driving...dmn near blocked traffic to get this flick.

Photo350.jpg

Photo348.jpg

i found this funny. next time youre there man, tell them to make the fucking hot sauce hotter. that "911" shit isnt even a flicker of heat.

Photo346.jpg

pretty pretty hand style

Photo337.jpg

if only they werent so shiny you could see the GES hand

Photo336.jpg

Photo335.jpg

so im assuming this is a crew...someone want to drop some knowledge on me about these guys? i could google, but thats what this is supposed to be for right? the free and open exchange of ideas?

sorry i couldnt drop some mind-blowing shit on y'all but im still full from turkey, plus im lazy sooooooo...