Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does that say COREs? lol

just for the record, there is a dude who writes CORE2, prez of a crew that u probably look up to. your shit looks clean, going in the right direction, you just might run into a few problems trying to get that name out there

How old was was he Camacho?

Rip Iz the wiz!..never got to see any of his work so i looked him up on IZTHEWIZ.com ..

Its sad to hear when a father,founder,legend passes .rest well

And yes its smart to atleast follow some rules or precautions be smart and wear a mask ,

yes you may think you look like a tool but it can give you a longer healthier life of destroying property and sticking it to the buff man.

He was 50

I know i dont post alot of stuff cuz i am broke. but this is something i think everyone should see please take the time to look this over, and understand that we as people should never judge a book by what this american zionist word tells you. Watch this and feel the passion in there hearts, and feel there pain for even just one moment! So that we can all futher understand!

:D jick but why u bitch so much what r u a grff writer or a lawer doing researh on every body shit worry about ur wack lil shit u call pieces and stop talking so much shit u aint the nastyes nigga out here alrigt playa no disrespect:D

how the fuck are you gonna type all that nonesense and follow it with "no disrespect"

my bad for dropping all the "wack pieces" i do...ill try to step my game up to your level

might wanna check yourself before opening your mouth next time...im treating it as a joke... for the moment...this is what the paralegal at Jickenstein & Jickerberg Attorney's at Law came up with as supporting evidence for you to sit the fuck back in your stroller and drink from your sippy cup...child

3650876331_5b986605f9_o.jpg

3247622506_660760bc8a_o.jpg

^^^^that COPE piece is actually in Connecticut as well