Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck dat smoke crack and smile..............................jick what up dope shit.....gator i diggin your shit......emit sucks as usual.............lmao one of the dopest to come out of here............audio keep it moving.........its the dirt babbeeeeeeee class that is

bum that art

yo i've been tryna learn that type of style u noe dat tlok caligraphy letters type shit dats shit hot nigga 4 real keep going at it

and yo don't be a pussy nigga why u hate LSZ soo much Klon dissin em saying dey garbage have u seen YOUR graff yo u have no hand style at all, no type of structure or even flow to your "pieces" yo shit is WACK and u wasn't goona do shit 2 dem "i should have" fuckaoutahere! u was so pussy dat when u meet people u don't even say ur real tag.. if u dont weanna say it just say i dont wanna tell u it cause i dont noe u...PUSSY

Yo kloner you a band wagon type dude bet you 16 and a yankee fan! No respect for the cats who made this posible see everyone else hatin on LSZ+TNT so u thought it be cool if you did it 2. Ill say it again and peace to LAYERK 4 noticing alot a cats are I SHUDA type a niggaz step up and get stepd on!

bum that art

yo i've been tryna learn that type of style u noe dat tlok caligraphy letters type shit dats shit hot nigga 4 real keep going at it

and yo don't be a pussy nigga why u hate LSZ soo much Klon dissin em saying dey garbage have u seen YOUR graff yo u have no hand style at all, no type of structure or even flow to your "pieces" yo shit is WACK and u wasn't goona do shit 2 dem "i should have" fuckaoutahere! u was so pussy dat when u meet people u don't even say ur real tag.. if u dont weanna say it just say i dont wanna tell u it cause i dont noe u...PUSSY

damn.........klon got clowned.....................

Yo kloner you a band wagon type dude bet you 16 and a yankee fan! No respect for the cats who made this posible see everyone else hatin on LSZ+TNT so u thought it be cool if you did it 2. Ill say it again and peace to LAYERK 4 noticing alot a cats are I SHUDA type a niggaz step up and get stepd on!

Ayo you got this shit all wrong im not hatting on LSZ+TNT cause i see everyone else hatin on them i just dont like them cause they have no respect for other writers shit........ they r always writin ontop off other writers shit Y!! 4real and i dont give a fuck if i have no style or no can control or whatever but i know my shit and i now who not to write ontop off i dont give a fuck if i suck atleas i dont did to write ontop of niggas to get my self notice or heard of....